The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the spec i use for everything even off tanking with taunt and flare

Trancedzero

incase you guys havent figured out the rotation on your own causes its important to know how and when to use your abilitys heres my rotation for this spec

Single target

open with rapid shots till you can incendiary missle then pop all offensive cd's use all your shoulder cannon charges and rotate like so

rocket punch -- rail shot -- flame burst -- rail shot -- flame burstx3 -- rail shot -- therm override -- incendiary missle -- DOA -- rocket punch -- rail shot

try it hell if you can bring up my dps from this build i'd love the info

shake-weight harbinger

ASSUMING CONTROL!

i cannot stress this enough my flame burst is more importent than TD they both are instant attacks they both have base GCD my flameburst low hits are 4.6k and crits for 5.7k so since they are the same heat **** td get more talents to increase overall damage

try it

i cannot stress this enough my flame burst is more importent than TD they both are instant attacks they both have base GCD my flameburst low hits are 4.6k and crits for 5.7k so since they are the same heat **** td get more talents to increase overall damage

try it

My TD hits for ~3.3K + 3K burns and crits for 7K and 6K burns and is the same heat as flame burst and your spec was mathed to be worse than the 8/8/28 +2 utility spec that i used until 2.4, as said 8/8/28 spec was better than the 4/6/36 spec until 2.4 was released.

Try again.

Also how are your flame bursts 4.6k when my Immolate is about 4.3k pre-crits...

Edited by TACeMossie

i have 1432 power with 3552 aim my tech bonus damage base buff is 1889 im using obrean power and main stat relic, so my flameburst just is not to mention im buffing over all fire damage in this build as well as a 3% increase to flame burst its self

*note you have to waste 4 additional talents to get thermal det thats 4 damage boosting talents for over all fire damage with DOA in my rotation i never over heat

so instead of talking about whats been calculated maybe bug test and or parse for 5 mins

Edited by Trancedzero

i have 1432 power with 3552 aim my tech bonus damage base buff is 1889 im using obrean power and main stat relic, so my flameburst just is not to mention im buffing over all fire damage in this build as well as a 3% increase to flame burst its self

*note you have to waste 4 additional talents to get thermal det thats 4 damage boosting talents for over all fire damage with DOA in my rotation i never over heat

so instead of talking about whats been calculated maybe bug test and or parse for 5 mins

I assume this is PvE. If that is the case I can't tell you what parses the highest. For PvP this is fluff dot with no survivability. For PvP either go full AP or full pyro.

I consistently hit ~3000 dps in my underworld gear in full pyro

in the 10/8/28 utility spec I consistently hit ~2900í

in your spec I hit ~2800dps with my best parses.

Also 2 of those "wasted non-damage talents" reduce the cooldown on heat management, which is abused in burst phases. If I ignore vent heat, full pyro is still stronger than your spec, but then when I get TSO + Vent heat 33% more often I time them togo with heat-ability-spam-phases alongside shoulder cannon + explosive fuel

Oh and the negative effect of alacrity on pyro doesn't affect me - 250+ ping consistently :p...

Now... can you provide evidence of your consistant "4.6k min flamebursts"? I Doubt it.

Edited by TACeMossie