Darth Talon appearance....

PrincessNuri

Ok well, I have a question. My favorite Dark Sith is a Twi'lek named Darth Talon. What I would like to know (with the picture and video I posted below for reference) is what adaptive or modifiable armor would I need so that my Twi'lek look close to her armor? I am currently on Empire faction. Thank you very much for you help in advance!! :o

Picture:

http://andrewstoyz.com/products/GG-80095.jpg

Video:

Edited by PrincessNuri

Relaxed Uniform top in b/b... there are no thigh-high boots that I know of, so probably any slim, featureless boots will do... one of the dancer or slave bottoms, but I doubt they'll have the flappy bits.

The Thana Vesh or that CM agent statted boots would probably work.

Relaxed Uniform top in b/b... there are no thigh-high boots that I know of, so probably any slim, featureless boots will do... one of the dancer or slave bottoms, but I doubt they'll have the flappy bits.

There are boots exactly like those on GTN can't remember what they are called. Pretty much same model as Gree rep boots

Hmm I never heard of Relaxed Uniform equipment for the chest...is it Empire side?

On both sides, their from the cartel market packs, though very expensive these days.

Relaxed Jumpsuit - I love this one but it gives you a jacket tied around you waist, probably not ideal for your Talon look, but it is in the right colour.

Relaxed Uniform - This might suit better but as you can see, it's white and will therefore need to be dyed black, and from what I can tell on the GTN, black dye is ridiculously expensive.

Thana Vesh, Dramatic Extrovert, and the Gree Red Scalene boots are going to be the closest you can get to those boots.

Tops mentioned above and any of the Dancer bottoms would overall get you what you're wanting. The square on your butt from the texture they have yet to fix after months of issues with it may detract from the effect a little, but it is what it is.

Edited by Prototypemind

Thank you all very much for your suggestions guys. I just wish I would open a dye pack and get Black/Black already :eek:

Just buy a black/dark red dye. They are craftable and inexpensive. Depending on the top you choose the red May not even be visible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.