Jung Ma Operation Dummy DPS Leaderboard

HumbleOlive

Gfree - 5' 0s - 3320.18 - Shadow - Infiltration - Systems CommonWealth

What I have equipped: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4b417ea2-3df9-420b-94b4-3d0618baae45

FINALLY broke 3.3k dps XD

That needs to be put in. Kinda odd, my Infiltration parses still beat my Balance parses at the moment a few points. I'm expecting Balance will shoot past after 2.8 rolls out though.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That needs to be put in. Kinda odd, my Infiltration parses still beat my Balance parses at the moment a few points. I'm expecting Balance will shoot past after 2.8 rolls out though.

Considering Knightrider is pulling 4.1k parses on his Madness Sin on the PTS, I would say so.

Considering Knightrider is pulling 4.1k parses on his Madness Sin on the PTS, I would say so.

That makes me drool. I doubt I'll hit that anytime soon but tis' nice to know I can expect to have an easier time pulling my weight.

Såffron update - 4' 46.5, 3490 (That's based on time to kill 1m hp. I can only assume the slight discrepancy is based on stealthing while dots are active, or perhaps not counting shoot first damage? Either way, it's still higher than my dps on the board.)

As a side note, I keep forgetting to switch my adrenals, and I keep parsing with my healing adrenal.:rak_04: (I heal most of the time.)

Edited by Ujinty

Here's that new one I told you about the other day.

Cêll -- Sentinel -- Combat -- <Credit Shot> http://www.torparse.com/a/675800/time/1400361355/1400361628/0/Damage+Dealt 4 minutes 32.526 seconds -- 3668 dps (1 mil / TTK puts it at 3669)

Edit: Just as a quick not I believe something on here is wrong

6. Dacell - 4' 32.58s - 3676.35 - Sorcerer - Lightning -Reign

Based on TTK (1mil / 4'32.58s) the dps on here should be closer to 3669 (seeing as it's literally .06 seconds behind my newest parse). I didn't see the torparse link on there and I'm too lazy to look through the thread for it :p so I'm guessing there's just a typo or something here.

Edited by CellPerfect

Here's that new one I told you about the other day.

Cêll -- Sentinel -- Combat -- <Credit Shot> http://www.torparse.com/a/675800/time/1400361355/1400361628/0/Damage+Dealt 4 minutes 32.526 seconds -- 3668 dps (1 mil / TTK puts it at 3669)

Edit: Just as a quick not I believe something on here is wrong

Based on TTK (1mil / 4'32.58s) the dps on here should be closer to 3669 (seeing as it's literally .06 seconds behind my newest parse). I didn't see the torparse link on there and I'm too lazy to look through the thread for it :p so I'm guessing there's just a typo or something here.

All is updated, and fixed.

Enyalus - 5'19s - 3128.45 - Sorcerer - Lightning - Vicious

You really don't want my AMR. I'm using four 168 pieces and three 158 pieces (Obroan relic and Implants.) Also, no Adrenals for that parse. #yolo

Edited by Aetrus

Okay replace my old parse because it was ugly and I didn't know what I was doing. Also, I have better implants now. DDs. Like, picture Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack. That's my sorcerer.

Enyalus - 4' 47s - 3474.25 - Sorcerer - Lightning - Vicious

Okay replace my old parse because it was ugly and I didn't know what I was doing. Also, I have better implants now. DDs. Like, picture Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack. That's my sorcerer.

Enyalus - 4' 47s - 3474.25 - Sorcerer - Lightning - Vicious

LOL he made you analyus.

LOL he made you analyus.

No, if you really want a laugh go to that parse, look at Damage Dealt and then the crit percentage on my Thundering Blast. You're welcome.

:\ Was my first parse of the day.