The guy is legit

TMurdaJedi

No we get mad at him because he thinks we should conform to his version of 'grammar' and that it's our fault he sounds like an Asperger's baby.

Yeah, it's this. Most people have never pvp'ed with the guy. They just can't handle his insistence on typing like a total maroon.

I've gotten used to it, I guess, but I still find it mildly irritating.

It's the 16k protection that impresses me.

Got a few games against him for 3 easy wins last night.

Aside from calling us premade cowrds (in solo, with 3 people I had never heard of with different guild tags), he insisted he would not stop until 1500 and vowed to report us.

You pub siders can look forward to your #1 dps continuing to queue and caryin' you t vctory agnst the t-rols.

JMD if you're reading I welcome you to come play in our Imp side solo queue premade.

Aside from calling us premade cowrds (in solo, with 3 people I had never heard of with different guild tags), he insisted he would not stop until 1500 and vowed to report us.

You pub siders can look forward to your #1 dps continuing to queue and caryin' you t vctory agnst the t-rols.

JMD if you're reading I welcome you to come play in our Imp side solo queue premade.

Bro, stop egging him on.

is THAT why you kept talking about premades? I thought you were trolling me for some reason. I have jmd on ignore. didn't realize he was talking.

is THAT why you kept talking about premades? I thought you were trolling me for some reason. I have jmd on ignore. didn't realize he was talking.

Yeah, in that particular game I didn't even know the other people at all and he said he was reported us for queueing premades. Typical JMD trolling, but it is kind of funny in a way.

I'll admit I got in a few games with guildies by luck but just as often I was against them getting my *** tunneled.

Yeah, in that particular game I didn't even know the other people at all and he said he was reported us for queueing premades. Typical JMD trolling, but it is kind of funny in a way.

I'll admit I got in a few games with guildies by luck but just as often I was against them getting my *** tunneled.

he says that in every match to everyone. it's just some joker pretending to be a guy who left a while ago.

Ah, Tco thought that was the real JMD. Didn't realize it was the imitation one. Both pro so all good.

Jonmaddog is the real JMD.

Anyone else is an impstr and t-rol.

So if that was the name it was him.

Edited by TrillOG-