Ebon Hawk PvP Server Leaderboard

Azurestone

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not able to maintain this thread anymore. If someone is willing to take over the server leaderboard, than please do so. You have my thanks.

I'd be more than happy to take it over if you'd like, Yolk, given the fact I have the time and interest to update it frequently, and am not off Questing for Epic Loot elsewhere. :mad:

Going emo and deleting all your toons again???

Really...?

Edited by Kormad

I'd be more than happy to take it over if you'd like, Yolk, given the fact I have the time and interest to update it frequently, and am not off Questing for Epic Loot elsewhere. :mad:

Go ahead, man. Go to the original post and hit quote, then copy everything and paste it to a new thread. That's how I copied Teltae's format.

Going emo and deleting all your toons again???

Still here. Just wasting time in real life. I want someone to take over this before it's too late. By "too late", I am referring to how I had to update like thirty entries when I took it over.

Go ahead, man. Go to the original post and hit quote, then copy everything and paste it to a new thread. That's how I copied Teltae's format.

Still here. Just wasting time in real life. I want someone to take over this before it's too late. By "too late", I am referring to how I had to update like thirty entries when I took it over.

Nah I hear ya, man, GL with everything irl, hope it doesnt get too bad..also ty for actually knowing how to understand a joke...

• 2 weeks later...