The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Again? Another Rebels character revealed!

ShadowMudkip

Well, it looks like the one female protagonist is going to be the most excluded from the group. *sigh*

We got the kid/main character, his mentor, his "big brother," and then the woman who is...? A pilot, from the looks of things, but more to the point, a love interest. Probably for Ezra. Sad to think that might be the only reason/main reason for having her in the show.

Again, making assumptions here. I am both excited and dreadful of the day when they make one of these for the twi'lek girl.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Well, it looks like the one female protagonist is going to be the most excluded from the group. *sigh*

We got the kid/main character, his mentor, his "big brother," and then the woman who is...? A pilot, from the looks of things, but more to the point, a love interest. Probably for Ezra. Sad to think that might be the only reason/main reason for having her in the show.

Again, making assumptions here. I am both excited and dreadful of the day when they make one of these for the twi'lek girl.

Agreed, what made TCW so great was its balance of male/female protagonists and antagonists. Hope they add some female characters.

:rolleyes: Dave Filoni was the major creative force behind Asoka, and she's become one of the strongest and most developed female characters in SW.

Greg Weisman has always had strong female characters in his shows.

Why would this be any different? lol

Again, making assumptions here.

Indeed. Perhaps some patience is in order before making such, as yet, unfounded assumptions?

Edited by CaulderBenson

Ha, ha! I was actually going to make another thread of my own, but thought it would be a bit much. Oh well! :D

As for the character, I agree he's definitely the best yet and I love his voice. Oh and by the way his design/species is actually based off the original Chewbacca concept art which is pretty cool.

Yeh, they're really going back to the roots here, with Concept appearence designs for Luke, the original R2, and I know we never saw Pictures, but Wasn't Leia originally supposed to be a Twi'lek to make her more of an Exotic Princess?

Yeh, they're really going back to the roots here, with Concept appearence designs for Luke, the original R2, and I know we never saw Pictures, but Wasn't Leia originally supposed to be a Twi'lek to make her more of an Exotic Princess?

I think Leia was always gonna be human.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi