Pole Dance Emote

PavSalco

We already have a few dance emotes as well as emotes that spawn objects; e.g. dejarik. Thus, I don't see any particular reason against having pole dance.

I think everyone would love to see their characters do this thing.

The animation already exist in the game:

Just convert it for the characters pretty please :o

Why so I can see fat male body type 4 Twi'leks doing it everywhere I can see on the fleet? No thank you sir.

You know if they can make $$$ they will probably do it. Although, I don't know where the pole will come from. It seems that the dance is dancing around the pole, but I don't think the pole is part of the animation. The npc is position in such a way that it appears she is dancing around a pole.

This is somthing I would like t9o see aswell but I get the feeling if they did release it it would be female only much like the slave outfits :(

Are there female-only emotes? All I had notices so far was that the animations on some a simply different for males and females.

Edited by Prototypemind

Why so I can see fat male body type 4 Twi'leks doing it everywhere I can see on the fleet? No thank you sir.

If others like to watch it... we have no right to forbid them. We survived flirting with the same sex in Makeb and recurring Bounty Contract Week. We can survive other things! Besides:

Are their female-only emotes? All I had notices so far was that the animations on some a simply different for males and females.

Indeed, as it is in the case of Bop emote:

Female:

Male:

The same solution might be implemented here. A male variation of pole dance wouldn't be so ... indecent :D