The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Min/Max Pyro/AP Mods, Enhancements, and Augs *PVP*

AceofHeartz

I was wondering what enhancements, mods, and augs I should be using to min/max my PT? I have full obroan and currently using the Advanced Reflex aug 28 for the +32 Aim and +20 endurance on all my peices of armor.. Is that correct so far? I have no idea which mods and enhancements to purchase though.. please help

I was wondering what enhancements, mods, and augs I should be using to min/max my PT? I have full obroan and currently using the Advanced Reflex aug 28 for the +32 Aim and +20 endurance on all my peices of armor.. Is that correct so far? I have no idea which mods and enhancements to purchase though.. please help

Go with AIM/reflex purple augments. Buy a set of blues until you can afford purple. Swap out as you can afford them. Some people swear by power augs, to be honest the difference is small but in favor of AIM.

Pyro: Min max Obroan eliminator set. Go for power and surge so you hit like a truck. Ditch accuracy, alacrity, and most of your crit (keep a little if you want, I think Koozie runs with 100 or so, whatever makes you happy).

AP: Same thing, but use the combat tech set.

Mods: replace ALL Obroan AX mods with the 'X' mods. That swaps out AIM and endurance for a boatload of power. If someone offers to trade you 5 endurance for 5 power, you always take it.

Relics: the Assault (power) is a must have. Then either take the mainstat or the crit relic. Most people take mainstat, but I know a couple of guys who swear by the crit relic and they are insanely good. To each his own, go with what works.

Other stuff that helps:

Companions: max out affection with all four for the bonus crit, accuracy, healing bonus, etc. This sucks , but it's just a matter of spending money on gifts and spamming giving them out.

Datacrons: get every aim, endurance, and cunning one in the game. Skip the strength, willpower, and presence. The Makeb endurance datacron sucks hairy donkey balls, but it's worth the ten points.

Thanks a lot for the post! This really helps. I have one question though.. with the mods when you swap the AX with the X you lose AIM which is our main stat. Why do suggest that? Wouldn't more AIM be better?

You typically want to maximize the sum of Aim + Power. Swapping the 29AX for 29X will give you about 10 more [sum] of Aim + power for the loss of 5 endurance... but then again, about 2.3 more bonus damage is better than 50hp