Legacy Companions

scarlet_magpie

So far i only have Mako and Torian unlocked in my legacy. For the others I assumed it was unlocked by getting max affection, but on the pane it says "need to have every conversation and mission complete".

Does this mean that if I haven't used Skadge at a point where I maybe was supposed to I can never unlock his legacy buff?

Usually you can give them gifts until their affection hits 9000 and then talk to them. If you've completed the final mission of the class story, all the conversations should be available.

Also, the legacy bonus does NOT stack with the companions from other characters. If you've completed conversations with all companions for one character, you don't need to do the others. Or if you have 3 companions from one character and the other two from another.

So far i only have Mako and Torian unlocked in my legacy. For the others I assumed it was unlocked by getting max affection, but on the pane it says "need to have every conversation and mission complete".

Does this mean that if I haven't used Skadge at a point where I maybe was supposed to I can never unlock his legacy buff?

Some companion conversations and missions are tied to progress in your own class story. So if you're still working on your class story you might not get everything unlocked with your companions just yet, despite having max affection. Don't worry, it will all sort itself out once you complete Act 3 of the class story.

Also, the legacy bonus does NOT stack with the companions from other characters. If you've completed conversations with all companions for one character, you don't need to do the others. Or if you have 3 companions from one character and the other two from another.

Incorrect. The one minute reduction to the cool down of Heroic moment does not stack, but the +10 bonus presence does. After completing all the conversations and missions for all of the companions on all of the classes, every character will have +400 to their presence which is a massive boost to companion effectiveness and health.

Incorrect. The one minute reduction to the cool down of Heroic moment does not stack, but the +10 bonus presence does. After completing all the conversations and missions for all of the companions on all of the classes, every character will have +400 to their presence which is a massive boost to companion effectiveness and health.

Worth knowing. Thanks.