** Now that there is finally star ship PVP **

Denahth

Let's get a little Empire Strikes Back in there. I would LOVE to see PVP battles to take an enemy base that is a combination of star ships and ground troops. Maybe even a mini game that involves controlling either the giant AT walker units and massive blaster turrents to destroy the walkers.

Players in vehicles would destroy shield generators and ground troops would have to move in to take over the base by defeating the general just like Alterac Valley from World of Warcraft.

Or in space - attacking players would have to breach the hull of a massive ship (defending players). Once the attackers destroy the shield / breach hull, the PVP battle goes into phase 2 and involves boarding the ship and taking over the bridge. Defending players are also assisted by elite npcs.

Anyway just some ideas. I have always loved the idea that this game represents. I just think Bioware needs to continue to "Star Wars" up the game. Thank you Bioware for all the amazing hard work. Great game. I really have a lot of fun with it when I have the time to play.

So, in other words, Battlefront III?

They should totally make a BF3, But lets keep Bioware on the RPG where they are good at.

Maybe Dice could do it still an EA company.

They could totally build it on the Battefield engine too.

/me tong in cheek