GSF achivements easier for Imperials?

Suzina

If you use Ion-gunship or other AOE heavy builds from bombers, it's easy to get the MVP medal for "top assists". But I don't think it's safe to say it's just as easy on one faction as it is on the other.

I think many of the achievements are easier for imperials. I submit for evidence this match where I was top kills:

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/173896/fixed6126.jpg

Could someone look at that screenshot and honestly say that a republic player with the same result would have EVEN A CHANCE at getting an MVP achievement?

Meanwhile, as a loyal Imperial, the Empire has graced me with these glorious stats:

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/173896/acchiev4983.jpg

Damage ratio? zip. Kill ratio? Nada. Average kills per battle? Just 3.

Number of times that somehow makes me MVP: 464 matches as MVP out of 511 matches played.

Who will think of those poor republic players who get 1, 2, even 3 kills in a single match without being MVP?

No one. Please enjoy this image of me wearing a troll mask on my head. I am in a trolly mood.:rak_04:

There's only really one consistent way to get top kills right now in GSF.

Edited by Suzina

I think many of the achievements are easier for imperials. I submit for evidence this match where I was top kills:

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/173896/Screenshot_2014-02-15_13_12_43_7851560150.jpg

Could someone look at that screenshot and honestly say that a republic player with the same result would have EVEN A CHANCE at getting an MVP achievement?

>getting nearly perfect gamed by TEH pubs

get good bro

even in matches where scrab is farming my team (on either side) I manage to kill him once or twice, along with a handful of others

kind of disappointed in imperius too, he's usually a lot better than that, but I guess everyone has an off game (and I bet scrab and liantra focused you and him both)

I didn't realize I had to blank out names to prevent player call-outs randomly for no reason.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I shouldn't discuss one of my best in-game buddies and guildie.

Feel free to re-host that picture whenever, and I'll go back to telling you to get better, since there's really no other reason to lose that badly.

If you're saying that a pub in a match that lopsided wouldn't have had a chance at MVP over what you and Imperius pulled, that's flat out not true. Anyone who's good enough could have beaten the both of you in damage and kills both.

If you're saying that any pub who pulls 13k with one kill has no chance at MVP, that's also flat out not true. Pubs can (and do) get stomped just as hard from time to time, and the most skilled player will pull 13k and 1 (or, likely, more).

If, as I suspect, this is a thinly veiled QQ thread regarding faction imbalance... get good.

sad but true. imps overall, besides the talented and dedicated pilots I can count on 1 hand, at least on my server (The Shadowlands) are el terible at gsf. If a pub finishes with a 1-0 13k line I'd say they need to go back to the tutorial level. Maybe I should've flew imp to get all my chievs...

Never said you were.

I *THINK* he's referring to:

-I'm not your friend, buddy

-I'm not your buddy, pal

-I'm not your pal, guy

-I'm not your guy, friend

-I'm not your friend, pal

-I'm not your pal, buddy

Etc.

But funny stuff like this isn't funny unless you get the reference!

>getting nearly perfect gamed by TEH pubs

get good bro

even in matches where scrab is farming my team (on either side) I manage to kill him once or twice, along with a handful of others

kind of disappointed in imperius too, he's usually a lot better than that, but I guess everyone has an off game (and I bet scrab and liantra focused you and him both)

You should have seen the pre launch chat.

OP Lead: Well, everyone ready for the rape that's coming?

Player 2: "I brought the lube."

Imperious (me): "My **** is ready"

I *THINK* he's referring to:

Well, obviously, but he's doing it wrong (bro -> friend, buddy -> bro doesn't follow the sequence at all, and he didn't even link the video) and is pursuing it to the exclusion of actual discussion. Gotta pick one if you want it to be funny.

Also, given as I've already had a thread deleted for (ostensibly) calling people out, I wanted to post some kind of defense for when someone hits that report button.

Well, obviously, but he's doing it wrong (bro -> friend, buddy -> bro doesn't follow the sequence at all, and he didn't even link the video) and is pursuing it to the exclusion of actual discussion. Gotta pick one if you want it to be funny.

*picks up recces peanut butter cup* *takes bite*

There's no wrong way, to make a reference.

i find games where the team is useless and dont do as there told its easyier to get achievements done,

But for Red Eclipse i find its 50/50 win loss.

I use 3 main chars on rep and 3 on empire side, all have around 50% loss/win ratio give or take 1-2 % on odd char.

• 4 weeks later...