The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just show me the damn patch notes...

Wraiven

When I click to see the patch notes from the launcher, I don't want to see your damn advertisements...I clicked "Read Patch Notes" not, "Watch retarded video that we are going to direct you to instead of Read Patch Notes." Edited by Wraiven

I have never experienced this and went to my launcher right now to check. No video. Are you frustrated because it takes you to swtor.com instead of swtor.com/patchnotes? If you are getting some kind of video popup its time to get some adware remover.

Yes. And no, no pop ups. Previously when you clicked the patch notes link, it took you directly to the patch notes. Not some random page where you have to manually maneuver to the Patch Notes. If I wanted to manually do it, I would have not clicked the link that *used to* take you directly there. Just had a bad day that day is all. So I vented.

Yes. And no, no pop ups. Previously when you clicked the patch notes link, it took you directly to the patch notes. Not some random page where you have to manually maneuver to the Patch Notes. If I wanted to manually do it, I would have not clicked the link that *used to* take you directly there. Just had a bad day that day is all. So I vented.

*comfort*

Don't let the bastards grind you down.