The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cantina Event coming to Vancouver in May :)

Celwinn

Does it mean there will be no beer? :mad:

Probably more beer than usual. It'll wash the bitterness of 'can't do that, that's on the wall of crazy, no ETA, sorry don't know, too technically challenging, no resources and no more individual class and companion story, and it's too much of you people to expect to play Togrutas.'.....

I live in Vancouver, but there is no way I would ever attend any of these events. I don't feel like sitting there listen to useless EAware reps repeat " technically difficult and would require a lot of resources " over and over again.

Combining alcohol with the level of annoyance and frustration that EAware reps are sure to induce, well that just wouldn't end in a good manner.

I live in Vancouver, but there is no way I would ever attend any of these events. I don't feel like sitting there listen to useless EAware reps repeat " technically difficult and would require a lot of resources " over and over again.

Combining alcohol with the level of annoyance and frustration that EAware reps are sure to induce, well that just wouldn't end in a good manner.

Somebody takes games too seriously and life not serious enough. :rak_03: That or he's drunk and raging on the forums instead of hanging out in the streets. Best to stay safe indoors.

Vancouver is far from me, but any excuse to go to Canada and find gorgeous women is okay in my book!

I wonder if one of these Cantinna Tours will ever come to Europe.

It's probably too technically challenging and they lack resources to buy the plane tickets :rolleyes:

They usually have one that coincides with GamesCom in Köln (Cologne). I hope they will have one again this year...

Edited by Aries_cz

I wonder if one of these Cantinna Tours will ever come to Europe.

It's probably too technically challenging and they lack resources to buy the plane tickets :rolleyes:

He did mention something about Germany in August?

Think that concides with an convention?