Shots Fired - The Ebon Hawk PVP hate thread

alexsamma

The last one was around for over a year, I give this one six months tops, either way it stops people from comparing epe...err hating on each other in the pvp records thread.

Have at it boys and girls.

I thought about starting a new one, but I didn't want this steaming crap heap associated with me like that..

Is this just for the 2Ders? I ask because can it really be called PvP if it's on the ground? Doesn't seem like it'd require much thought, anyway. ;-)

(Consider the first shots fired. At all you 2Ders. Grow a pair, strap into a starfighter and play a MAN'S PvP!)

Is this just for the 2Ders? I ask because can it really be called PvP if it's on the ground? Doesn't seem like it'd require much thought, anyway. ;-)

(Consider the first shots fired. At all you 2Ders. Grow a pair, strap into a starfighter and play a MAN'S PvP!)

No, thank you, you all can keep your bad wannabe War Thunder to yourselves.

The definition of a bad player.

What, a 2Der? Aww. Don't be so hard on yourselves. You're not THAT bad. :)

Technically all pvp is 3d... every map has some sort of vertical movement.... pillars/boxes in AHG, middle surround/side turrets in ACW, cliffs/walls in Novare, and Huttball has tons of vertical movement.

Time to come up with a new insult my friend :)

- Yeah, sure, if you're really up for it :)

I am, actually. I've got a 10k meter range loadout I've been wanting to try on a human-sized target.

You can hit at... what, 30 meters tops?

This will not end well for you. Is there a Youtube video for that? ;)

Technically all pvp is 3d... every map has some sort of vertical movement.... pillars/boxes in AHG, middle surround/side turrets in ACW, cliffs/walls in Novare, and Huttball has tons of vertical movement.

Time to come up with a new insult my friend :)

Okay. I like a challenge. Let's see...

How about: While you're pounding sand planetside, I'll be showin' your gal my loadout.

That's kinda new. Right?