The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another Rebels character revealed...

Wolfninjajedi

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/11/freddie-prinze-jr-star-wars-rebels-first-look/4802651/

Who is voiced by Freddie Prince Jr, who is gonna voice Kanan who is a Jedi that was hiding and used blasters and then later with the crew starts using his lightsaber again and Force.

Kanan

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this, I mean if they were gonna have an Inquistor they were gonna throw in some Jedi to match.

I'm not really upset by this, because it's just 1 Jedi and I actually like the look of Kanan he looks nice. But I just hope they stick with this 1 and we don't suddenly have like 2 or 3 other Jedi apart of the crew or we don't have one of the characters "realizing" that they have some Force affinity and start being a Jedi. I mean I would still watch it even if that does happen, but considering the timeframe it would just seem odd.

Judging from the article it seems kinda like abit of Kyle Katarn/Han Solo is gonna be in this character. I'm a little weary on that, but I guess we will see what happens.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'm not sure why the timeframe would make it odd. It would depend on how they played it out. It could be really well done, or very badly done. The Empire ruling the galaxy doesn't stop the Force from revealing itself.

It doesn't sure, but when you have groups of Jedi running about that's a big red target for the Empire.

Is anyone else disappointed that the clone wars was canceled though? It season 4 had some REALLY good episodes and Im about to watch season 5 soon. no doubt there was a lot of boring episodes in seasons 1 and 2 and some in 3 but the 4 season was really good and from what i hear the 5th season is even better. Plus the writers already had up to season 8 written, and we will never get to see it... :( :(

But, but... it was meant to be Ashoka!

I kid I kid, but seriously I'll be waiting on her cameo. :D

As for this character, he looks pretty cool - however something about his design is a little lacking in that used, rugged atmosphere that this era is supposed to evoke, so I hope they stay true to that.

But, but... it was meant to be Ashoka!

I kid I kid, but seriously I'll be waiting on her cameo. :D

As for this character, he looks pretty cool - however something about his design is a little lacking in that used, rugged atmosphere that this era is supposed to evoke, so I hope they stay true to that.

I kind of want her Cameo to come in the form of finding out how she died. For what ever reason I dont want her alive in this series..... same with just about any character from Clone Wars..... and I want her death to have come at the hands of Vader..... Just like this new character should die by the hands of Vader.

I kind of want her Cameo to come in the form of finding out how she died. For what ever reason I dont want her alive in this series..... same with just about any character from Clone Wars..... and I want her death to have come at the hands of Vader..... Just like this new character should die by the hands of Vader.

Or the Sith Inquistor seeing as that is his job, the latter bit. :p

Edit: Wait....you think this is what they meant by "having old characters come back in a slightly different way/form"? I mean cause Kanan isn't too far off from Katarn and the personality seems about right as does the clothing and so forth.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Or the Sith Inquistor seeing as that is his job, the latter bit. :p

Edit: Wait....you think this is what they meant by "having old characters come back in a slightly different way/form"? I mean cause Kanan isn't too far off from Katarn and the personality seems about right as does the clothing and so forth.

Its a possibility, we will see.

I can definitely see the Kyle Katarn influence, which makes me glad on one hand since he's my favorite character. On the other hand I hope this isn't his replacement, since his background story is pretty good and a lot more original than than Kanan's.

I will hold out hope for Kyle to survive the EU changes :)

"Cowboy" Jedi? There is no creature named "cow" in Star Wars. They should call it banthaboy jedi.

Technically they'd be Nerfboys or the more well known "stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerfhearder" though that tends to be used by upper-class folk more often than not.

In all seriousness, cows are replaced by nerfs in the SW universe. Banthas are more like overgrown mountain goats that take the place of horses and camels.