GLITCH: Gunship - Lightweight Armor

DEATHICIDE

The initial purchase of lightweight armor applies it's bonus, but each of the 3 upgrade tiers do not apply their bonuses (or at least are not reflected in the ship stats as such).

Tested on the Quarrel + Mangler

Tested with all of my gunships. Can't confirm what you observe.

My stats are the way they should be with 23% evasion (9% from armor, 9% from shields, 5% from crew)

Edited by WiseStranger

Tested with all of my gunships. Can't confirm what you observe.

My stats are the way they should be with 23% evasion (9% from armor, 9% from shields, 5% from crew)

You are forgetting to add in the glitched part, 9 from distortion field, 5 from your companion, 9 from lightweight armor, plus the 6 you should get from the 3 upgrade tiers of the lightweight armor = 29

9 from lightweight armor, plus the 6 you should get from the 3 upgrade tiers of the lightweight armor

9 is what you get with a fully upgraded armor.

All armor used to be 4%, +2% per upgrade (all secondary components from armor to capacitors and reactors have the upgrades that are equivalent to 150% of the baseline bonus)

With the recent nerf, lightweight only have 3% baseline but the upgrade have been unchanged.

3% + 6% = 9%

The values you see when you mouse over the components reflects their base value and the upgrades you purchased to them.

You are forgetting to add in the glitched part, 9 from distortion field, 5 from your companion, 9 from lightweight armor, plus the 6 you should get from the 3 upgrade tiers of the lightweight armor = 29

9% is the maximum you get on the armoring. You start with 3% and get 3 upgrades of 2% (so 3+3x2=9)

Lightweight armor is 3%.

Each upgrade adds 2%. 2*3=6%. 6+3=9%.

9% is fully upgraded light armor. It is down from 10%.

This is true for all instance of lightweight armor.

I was unaware that the Armor tool tip updated itself, and had assumed that the stat stated was the base, counted my points and believed 6 were not being accounted for.

Ahh thank you for clearing that up for me :o

9% is the maximum you get on the armoring. You start with 3% and get 3 upgrades of 2% (so 3+3x2=9)

Wait, so the lightweight armor tooltip updates itself, but the distortion field, blaster overcharge, targeting telemetry etc tooltips don't?

This game is so confusing, when the hell does it take place?

Wait, so the lightweight armor tooltip updates itself, but the distortion field, blaster overcharge, targeting telemetry etc tooltips don't?

Armors, Capacitors, all components that show a stat (recognizable by the use of yellow text) do update themselves.

However, effects text do not at the moment.

For exemple, Charged Plating will update with the first upgrade (Bleedthrough 50% -> 40%), but the second upgrade increasing the damage reduction when used, will not update the tooltip

A lot of tooltips don't reflect changes from upgrades for whatever reason.

e. g. mines, drones, systems, engines. But shields, missiles and blasters do.

Yes, very confusing.

Edited by Sindariel