Guild Recruitment

-Streven-

I can't find a better place for this so I hope it is appropriate here.

I'm looking for a starfighter focused guild on Harbinger that hopefully still runs some PVE though that is a secondary concern.

I like the few people I've met in my current guild but the guild isn't very active and virtually none of them fly.

I can't find a better place for this so I hope it is appropriate here.

I'm looking for a starfighter focused guild on Harbinger that hopefully still runs some PVE though that is a secondary concern.

I like the few people I've met in my current guild but the guild isn't very active and virtually none of them fly.

I am not a member , but I fly with them often. The 'Flyboys and Assassins" are the guild for you.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=703092

guild recruitment forums are within their individual server forums located here, find your server and the recruitment sub-forums should be at the top of each servers page...

This.

While I appreciate your effort to find the correct forum, it is best if you just re-create your thread in the appropriate server "looking for guild" forum.

For one, Harbringer server players will be a minority of players. So you're going to have a lot of conversations like that with the Eclipse Commander. Also, I would recommend a more descriptive title of what would be inside such as "Looking for Repub GSF guild.."

PLEASE recreate your thread here:

Harbringer guild recruitment forum

And may the Fun be with you, Always.