The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lvl Min to enter in Quesh

Yatachi

Hey there.

I have a friend lvl 55 that is helping me accomplish the story mode in a character i created so basically i did only the story missions and i'm lvl 20 with the mission to go to Quesh. The problem is when i try to enter in Quesh, it says i need the medical pass or something like that to enter and i know who is the medic but he doesn't show the mission symbol, i click but nothing happends and i think it's because of my lvl 20.

My question is, which lvl do i need to have to that symbol appear on the medic's head to execute that mission and enter in Quesh ?

I'm only doing Class Missions because the one who kill the bosses is my friend lvl 55. So i just pick the mission, my friend accomplish the mission and i deliver. If i need to do other missions it will get bored because i'm repeating the same missions if i want to do with all types of classes.

What's the fun in not trying yourself? Having a friend with a level 55 doing the dirty work for you?

I don't understand this either. They probably are after the Legacy Unlocks, but seriously, why such a pace? Enjoy the ride and play instead of getting pulled through the game.

Min lvl 35 is your answer. I know that for a fact because my son boosted me through class quests and I ended up in the same boat.

On a side note, while it might be great at the time, I ended up making another Imp Agent because I lost out on sooo much game content and this time I do the class quests as they come along. A lot more fun, believe me! :)

I'm only doing Class Missions because the one who kill the bosses is my friend lvl 55. So i just pick the mission, my friend accomplish the mission and i deliver. If i need to do other missions it will get bored because i'm repeating the same missions if i want to do with all types of classes.
You'll never level like that, which is why you are so underleveled now...

I'd suggest doing a bit of PvP.