New Main-hand weapon Idea for Sage/Sorc.

Jamalzero

Just either a covert saber specificly for the sage AC or Sorcerer AC. those two classes never use the saber and really id like to either toggle the saber off or just make it invisible.

--OR--

Force glove

(weapon explantion) useable by all classes and able to be applied to off hand as well.

Just a glove that goes in the main hand/off hand slot to allow the use of the punching option that you get yknow the ones no one ever uses....other than that it would free up the visual of the sorcerer/sage because i never use my strike abilities on the two classes and i find the saber showing up just pointless.

**IMPORTANT**

whith this glove on you can only use force/tech abilities OR the melee punching abilities. No saber attacks, gunshots, knife attacks, or rifle whots of any kind. only grenades, darts, scream, leap, push, force attacks, Orbital strike, XS Firefly, force storm, stuns, etc... not saber throw, cull, ravage, unload, missile blast, motorvolley, death from above

this way the only real use is to go on a punching spree for fun in PvP (if youre any other class but the sorc sage) if you wanted to goof off or for sorcerers/sages they could do their attacks and not have the glow stick in their hand.