stop yelling about nerfing all bombers, you just hate dronecarriers

Sangrar

you guys clearly got problems with the DRONECARRIERS yet most of you say nerf bombers. I chose minelayer knowing someone would shout nerf drones at some point myself. Compared to the dronecarrier minelayers have significantly less utility, not to say minelayers aren't useful, they are and very fun, they are just not OP, at least not compared to their counterpart. So, please, stop yelling "nerf bombers" and start yelling "nerf dronecarriers" if you hate just the drones or your problem is with that, because most of the problems I am seeing people having with bombers are really with the drones, not the minelayers other than a small seeker droid thing someone pointed out to me yesterday.

you guys clearly got problems with the DRONECARRIERS yet most of you say nerf bombers. I chose minelayer knowing someone would shout nerf drones at some point myself. Compared to the dronecarrier minelayers have significantly less utility, not to say minelayers aren't useful, they are and very fun, they are just not OP, at least not compared to their counterpart. So, please, stop yelling "nerf bombers" and start yelling "nerf dronecarriers" if you hate just the drones or your problem is with that, because most of the problems I am seeing people having with bombers are really with the drones, not the minelayers other than a small seeker droid thing someone pointed out to me yesterday.

I've flown the drone carriers...the spread they throw out can easily be nullified by the new EMP scout ability or a couple AOE Ion rail shots. The the bombers themselves are all alone and an easy target.

I've flown the drone carriers...the spread they throw out can easily be nullified by the new EMP scout ability or a couple AOE Ion rail shots. The the bombers themselves are all alone and an easy target.

yeah I should probably clarify, I don't think they are OP myself, but lets face it, people are qqing about bombers mainly becuase of the drones, yet they just pocket blame all bombers for it, thats the point I am trying to make.

As a Razorwire pilot myself, I'd love to point the finger solely at Dronecarriers ... but honestly it's not true, at least in terms of power in Domination.

Both Bombers can achieve equally ridiculous levels of durability, such that they can single-handedly hold a node against four or five attackers. And while a Dronecarrier's drones can be shot down immediately (thus leaving the Dronecarrier with nothing but his Primary and Secondary Weapons for a minute or so), a Minelayer can churn out new mines every 20 seconds. Even an EMP Pulse will only block half of a Minelayer's mines.

Yes, drones create a lot more "noise" in battle. But ultimately mines get a lot more kills, at least in Domination. However, I agree that in Deathmatch, Minelayers really don't have a lot to do since there's little reason for people to fly anywhere near their mines.

I'm not sure either is overpowered yet. Both can be handily countered by a Gunship--and to be honest, I'm glad that Burst Laser Cannon Scouts aren't as viable anymore because of Bombers.

So maybe neither Bomber needs a nerf. But I wouldn't say people are ONLY complaining about Dronecarriers.

yeah I should probably clarify, I don't think they are OP myself, but lets face it, people are qqing about bombers mainly becuase of the drones, yet they just pocket blame all bombers for it, thats the point I am trying to make.

The fact is they are not OP neither of the bombers are period. My railshot drone can be easily targeted and destroyed by proton missiles and gunships(and it can't defend itself btw). It only hits for 750 or so, and has a 90 sec CD. My drone does the majority of my damage and without it im a sitting duck due to the fact that I have no def CD's. My main objective is to def a sat and help heal and replenish ammo to my fellow gunships (and strikers). Who in return my my life a lot easier by keeping bogeys off of my tailpipe.