***SPOILERS*** Marriage to Kira, did I fail/miss it?

AndreGPSantos

I'm now at level 50 after defeating the Emperor and still didn't see a cut-scene that would allow marriage to Kira.

Might I have missed it (sometimes I go on auto-mode and just click the top option, but mostly that's on non class missions)

I have 8000+ affection points with her and did both cut-scenes where they kiss, defended her in the Jedi council and did her Nar Shadaa mission.

• 1 month later...
There is no cut scene, there is a fade to black, then it cuts back in for one or two more convo wheels, but that has nothing to do with the marriage. The marriage one doesn't even get that, it is "Want to get married, Kira?" "Sure, sounds good." Next conversation, "Hey wife." "Hey, husband." That is about the extent of that romance.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm now at level 50

after defeating the Emperor

and still didn't see a cut-scene that would allow marriage to Kira.

Might I have missed it (sometimes I go on auto-mode and just click the top option, but mostly that's on non class missions)

I have 8000+ affection points with her and did both cut-scenes where they kiss, defended her in the Jedi council and did her Nar Shadaa mission.

ALSO please DONT give spoilers like that OP, noone needs to know stuff that happens at the end of the class by clicking your link, put it under <Spoilers>

Edited by Ergos
spoiler alert