Test Server common to all servers?

JadedJasper

Okiebe is quite correct.

We actually had to set up a PTS Party of sorts, complete with Cartel ship giveaways, to get enough people onto the PTS to have a match. I believe we got a total of 4 matches tested. Anyway, my point is that there never were enough people logged into the PTS for the queue to pop without a coordinated event to attract people :/

Might just be that you didn't frame it right. I've pretty much zero interest in testing, and could care less about winning some Cartel Ship I'll never use...

But I'd love to play in a match with all experienced players pulled from all the servers, that merely happens to be on PTS.

Sadly I just checked, and PTS is indeed offline. :-(

Edited by JadedJasper

Might just be that you didn't frame it right. I've pretty much zero interest in testing, and could care less about winning some Cartel Ship I'll never use...

But I'd love to play in a match with all experienced players pulled from all the servers, that merely happens to be on PTS.

Sadly I just checked, and PTS is indeed offline. :-(

it wasn't a question of framing... I tried the PTS about a dozen times, at all different times of day, and I can tell you that there were never enough people to get a match going... I didn't learn about the party until after it was done sadly...