Opt out of Galactic Starfighter

Xaphiero

Is there a way we can just opt out of this expansion? I don't really care at all about space combat and it irks me to have to wait for the download of the patches for this nonsense.

Only if I can opt out of downloading all the ground game updates since launch.

I dunno, I still have to log in to the game, which takes forever, and wait for all the smocks and tabards and light batons to load, before I can see silly grey mission terminal.

So, deal if I can do all my GSF stuff from the launcher!

Is there a way we can just opt out of this expansion? I don't really care at all about space combat and it irks me to have to wait for the download of the patches for this nonsense.

you can't deal with a 20 minute dL and patch to fix some classes in game?

/grats

Well, I guess you could spend the time while you're downloading to read the patch notes and see that the bulk of what has changed regards the ground game in the form of class changes and a new Flash Point, among others, but I don't have any reason to think you're very good at wise time optimization. :p