Fix the lag

Zylq

It's become hard to play. The game keeps stopping and we are running into invisible walls. Sometimes it happens every few steps. My toon is running and he just stops. His body still looks like he's running, but he's not moving. I have to turn around just to get him moving again. Then it happens a few steps later.

I have gotten killed many times from the lag. It's not that I care that I get killed, it's that I can't do anything because of the lag. It's not just me. I've asked on different servers. If this doesn't get fixed I'm sure you will have many players leave because, as I said, it has made it hard to play.

It's become hard to play. The game keeps stopping and we are running into invisible walls. Sometimes it happens every few steps. My toon is running and he just stops. His body still looks like he's running, but he's not moving. I have to turn around just to get him moving again. Then it happens a few steps later.

I have gotten killed many times from the lag. It's not that I care that I get killed, it's that I can't do anything because of the lag. It's not just me. I've asked on different servers. If this doesn't get fixed I'm sure you will have many players leave because, as I said, it has made it hard to play.

change your brand of internet

I've had this problem myself: running into invisible walls, textures disappearing, etc etc etc. Problems like this are especially common on planets with a lot of textures, like Alderaan & the Republic's version of Balmorra.

Though I should say this: it's not actually lag, it's game performance issues. Lag is where you're suffering a poor gameplay experience due to a lousy connection. What we're experiencing on a daily basis is poor performance, pure and simple.

Edited by Klishar

change your brand of internet

It doesn't have to do with his internet, because Ive been completely fine since I started playing, been at 13ms every day since I started, and since the patch went up, im now fluctuating and its making my hit 4500 constantly out of no where and back down to 19, then to 4k, and it freezes the client and etc.