Hi

Cilas

Doing good! Checking in to see how things are going here. It sounds like there has been A LOT of change, is it for the good?? I doubt I'll be playing much still but I want to try and pop in occasionally! What's the good word in game?

Doing good! Checking in to see how things are going here. It sounds like there has been A LOT of change, is it for the good?? I doubt I'll be playing much still but I want to try and pop in occasionally! What's the good word in game?

The server population appears to be down and almost never seems to hit heavy.

There's been a lack of large scale open world PvP.

Sounds like there's some drama going on with solo ranked. Definitely lots of complaining about baddies and I think attempts to queue sync.

A few teams are still queuing up for group ranked.

The good word is Thor.

The server population appears to be down and almost never seems to hit heavy.

There's been a lack of large scale open world PvP.

Sounds like there's some drama going on with solo ranked. Definitely lots of complaining about baddies and I think attempts to queue sync.

A few teams are still queuing up for group ranked.

The good word is Thor.

when you say group ranked, you mean 4v4 or is there still 8v8? BUMMER to hear that about open world PvP...

sounds like not much else has changed, haha. How did the new space PvP turn out? I hope I can get into game soon!

when you say group ranked, you mean 4v4 or is there still 8v8? BUMMER to hear that about open world PvP...

sounds like not much else has changed, haha. How did the new space PvP turn out? I hope I can get into game soon!

Yea, 4vs4. They completely removed 8vs8 ranked WZs despite the rather large petition thread. So, lots of people left the game with it's removal.

Skirmishes will break out every now and then, but nothing large scale.

There have been mixed reactions to the new space PVP. Personally, I'm not really impressed with it. It pretty much feels like all they did was take off the rails. Then it seems we can buy ships from the CM that come fully upgraded. So, it feels like they are experimenting with P2W features.

People are still talking about Voss. Epic fun. How's law school?

Voss was so much fun!!

Law school is going great so far! Busy as hell. It's not just school though.. two volunteer gigs, one for a legal research office and the other a veteran's clinic. Also in the reserves and I have another part-time job... and then there's student organizations and the beloved word: "Networking." Hopefully I'll get some play time in soon! Maybe even some crazy world pvp :D

We should just get a legacy title for that. Although I was in bed when it actually crashed, I was with the ops at the start.

Ofc it must have Cilas in it.

Then he gets famous like Leeroy and achievements will be named after him.

Well, no time for law school anymore buddy. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Remember Quesh? Well, on the Bastion tonight the Republic got its revenge. They camped the spawn in the Garrison 'till bodies literally piled up. They even pushed up the elevator to the Shuttle. Not sure if they drank all the booze in the Officer's cantina.

Wow. Remember Quesh? Well, on the Bastion tonight the Republic got its revenge. They camped the spawn in the Garrison 'till bodies literally piled up. They even pushed up the elevator to the Shuttle. Not sure if they drank all the booze in the Officer's cantina.

Quesh was a lot of fun later that night. I didn't expect nearly that many imperials would show up!

Glad to hear Republic got some revenge, I guess we'll have to organize another invasion