The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trainer Hologram Statues

Dasem

Those holograms of Satele Shan, Darth Malgus and Doctor Hutt that let people train wherever they want?

I can't find them anywhere on the Cartel Market. And they're millions of credits to buy Malgus/Shan on the GTN, and I can't afford that.

I understand Doctor Hutt was a pre-order bonus for Hutt Cartel, ok, fine. Those people deserve their special version.

But I, and I'm sure others, would gladly throw $5 in Cartel Coins at you, BioWare, to NOT have to run all the way back to the first hub on the planet just to train. Either spread more trainers across planets, or let me throw money at the problem.

I'm on Nar Shadaa to decimate people, not to stop mid-decimation to see what shiny new ways I have to decimate people.

If this is already available on the Cartel Market, as a STAND ALONE item, I apologize for this topic and someone please tell me what section it is in to buy one. I don't want this one item I really want to be in some 240 pack that maybe, one day, I'll be lucky enough to get.

Right.

But I don't have enough credits to buy one on the GTN. I do, however, have actual dollars.

I want to give that to BW and get a statue. Not a cartel pack with a small chance of getting a statue.

Bioware, I have dollars. I will give you those dollars in exchange for one of those statues.

You can buy the Satele and Malgus HoloStatues from the Contraband Resale Corporation Reputation.

http://dulfy.net/2013/03/12/swtor-contraband-resale-corporation-reputation-guide/

So if I read that correctly...

I need to reach Friend status, have 25,000 credits, and 4 Cartel Market Certificates?

Iiiinteresting...

Are Certificates bound? Can I send one from one of my characters to another?

So if I read that correctly...

I need to reach Friend status, have 25,000 credits, and 4 Cartel Market Certificates?

Iiiinteresting...

Are Certificates bound? Can I send one from one of my characters to another?

Yeah, they are Legacy bound. So, you can send them to any character. They are a bit pricy, I'll admit. But, since they'll show up in Collections once you use them, you can then unlock them for all your characters.

I actually think I have all that... Except the reputation. Maybe. But I think I have the Certificates and I know I have the credits.

So... this topic is now fairly useless.... Unless BioWare wants to cut out the middle man and let me just hand them money.