Minimum charge for railguns

SammyGStatus

In fact, most copilot abilities are worthless for gunships. Bypass will still be the only "choice" even after the nerf. I'd like to see a field of actual possible choices.

And I'd like railguns to follow the same mechanics and balancing mechanisms of literally every other weapon in the game.

Also, you could argue that running interference, wingman, and hydro spanner are all potentially useful on a gunship. (We're not going to talk about nullify, concentrated fire, or lingering effect, and I think all the others have a 5 km max range.)

And I'd like railguns to follow the same mechanics and balancing mechanisms of literally every other weapon in the game.

Also, you could argue that running interference, wingman, and hydro spanner are all potentially useful on a gunship. (We're not going to talk about nullify, concentrated fire, or lingering effect, and I think all the others have a 5 km max range.)

Gee I dunno, lockdown could be a great way to ensure escape. Running Interference or Wingman could run effectively 100% of the time if three players used it on CD in a rotation... Could you imagine the cries of "HACKS!!" if they did?

Gee I dunno, lockdown could be a great way to ensure escape. Running Interference or Wingman could run effectively 100% of the time if three players used it on CD in a rotation... Could you imagine the cries of "HACKS!!" if they did?

hee hee

Nobody knows... even if someone did some testing on the PTS they have been known to change things before final release.

true but still it would be good at least to know what they have been experimenting with first, especially considering 2.6 comes next week, the downside is most of the time almost no one is on to test anything, at least whenever I am on there, wasted several hours for nothing.

except with targeting telemetry, because it comes with the opportunity cost of blaster overcharge

perhaps i'm just weird, but i much prefer targeting telemetry to blaster overcharge.

i can increase my accuracy (indirectly reducing your evasion), directly reduce your evasion and get 75% surge on a 58%* crit chance on primary and 23% crit on secondary weapons.

seriously, Blaster Overcharge just doesn't stack up next to all that.

imho. your mileage may vary.

Edited by dancezwithnubz

Also for the record the whole "geared ships are almost never one-shotted" is a straight up lie. A stock Sting with no upgrades and default components has 1k hp and 1040 shield arc. A fully upgraded sting will have 950 HP and 1040 shield arc, unless they took directional shield. The same applies to Novadives.

So no, geared ships are one-shotted just as easily as un-geared ships.

Edited by Zoom_VI

I'm in a GSF RP guild on a character that requires we do minimum 75% charge for all ion blasts that have AOE or energy drain. Sometimes I have to switch over to Slug just cause I'm not sure I have enough power to get a full 75% charge off and don't want to accidentally 'love tap'. Whatever minimum Bioware selects, I'll switch to that and I can finally relax and enjoy Ion more..