Malgus in the Loading Screen?

Mortelus

Because my crappy connection i spend alot of time looking at the loading screen.

I noticed the other day what appears to be Malgus' face. If you look at the main fighter's left rear wing (from our view), directly to the left of the tip only a CM or so you can see his face in the orange swirling cloud.

Now Two questions i have:

1) Am i going mad?

2) Can anyone else see it or is it just me?

If so can anyone confirm it was purposely put there or if it is just a freaky coincidence.

I think you're reaching bro. I can sort of see what you're talking about, but only because its circled in that picture you linked, and even then I had to magic eye/negative space it for a second.

I highly doubt it was done on purpose. Like a dog's butt looking like Jesus (google it), I really doubt it's intentional. Now that I think about it, dog is god spelled backwards...

Edited by Torenator

On another note, you can change the loading screen to whatever you wish by just replacing the "LoadingScreen" file at Program Files > Electronic Arts > Bioware > Star Wars - The Old Republic > swtor > retailclient > LoadingScreens.

If it doesn't fit your resolution it makes a border with the outside of the image, no stretching. It's pretty neat. I've been doing it forever, every patch you just replace it again. Since it's totally outside all the client assets it seems this was intended.

On another note, you can change the loading screen to whatever you wish by just replacing the "LoadingScreen" file at Program Files > Electronic Arts > Bioware > Star Wars - The Old Republic > swtor > retailclient > LoadingScreens.

If it doesn't fit your resolution it makes a border with the outside of the image, no stretching. It's pretty neat. I've been doing it forever, every patch you just replace it again. Since it's totally outside all the client assets it seems this was intended.

Ye i changed mine now back to the original one, when i get time i will make one with my characters on it in photoshop

Or you can just delete it altogether and watch the character select screen come to full resolution.

I think you're reaching bro. I can sort of see what you're talking about, but only because its circled in that picture you linked, and even then I had to magic eye/negative space it for a second.

I highly doubt it was done on purpose. Like a dog's butt looking like Jesus (google it), I really doubt it's intentional. Now that I think about it, dog is god spelled backwards...

I think we can all agree that the dog's butt was intentional. The face in the cloud...not so much.

Would you mind showing us where exactly you mean to see this? Because I can't exactly tell. Can you put this in Paint and mark the location?

Now that I think about it however, with some fantasy, I think I can see not Malgus, but something vaguely resembling Darth Malak in one of the clouds. Specifically, this artwork of him.

what is weird is that in your first link you cannot see it, it is a different picture from my loading screen.

So maybe this is intentional.

http://postimg.org/image/vzx08b6lb/full/ Here is my loading screen, see it is slightly different to yours :)

Edited by Mortelus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.