The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hmd MAGENTA Offering Raid Spots for Hateful Entity

Zalindae

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you suckers that are considering doing this please know one thing.

Everyone that sees you with your fancy title and your fancy crest will know that you did not earn it...Therefor making you look like a sucker punk that just got robbed by HMD.If you are not in their guild it's a dead give away that you just paid to look like you are skilled enough to complete the content.

To all of you suckers that are considering doing this please know one thing.

Everyone that sees you with your fancy title and your fancy crest will know that you did not earn it...Therefor making you look like a sucker punk that just got robbed by HMD.If you are not in their guild it's a dead give away that you just paid to look like you are skilled enough to complete the content.

^mad cuz doesn't have 30 million credits

however, pay me 5 million and i'll get your pvp weekly done for you

you can have thesauce in your premade for 4 million credits....per game...., will get everything done 7 times faster than MCL,

Pub side is notorious for getting their **** pushed in at night when the imps all log onto their mains. This is why our spot is worth so much. If you can't get your daily done on imp side in 2 games then there really is no helping you. Alternatively you just need to wait till you see Thesause log in and then queue when you think he is in queue and pray to the RNG gods.

Pub side is notorious for getting their **** pushed in at night when the imps all log onto their mains. This is why our spot is worth so much. If you can't get your daily done on imp side in 2 games then there really is no helping you. Alternatively you just need to wait till you see Thesause log in and then queue when you think he is in queue and pray to the RNG gods.

that's an interesting way of thinking about it....

pay us 10 million and we won't queue.

that's an interesting way of thinking about it....

pay us 10 million and we won't queue.

Or we could both q for ranked and not have to worry about the other half of our team. Its a pretty widely known fact that Pugs work at the paint tasting factory all day.

Dagnammit, I seriously need to start whoring myself out for PvP. I'm always broke :D

Kudos to HMD. The value of a service is precisely what people are willing to pay for it, and if they're paying you're golden. Not something I'd do, but GIVEMEALLYOURMONIESTOPVPNOWPLZ.

Due to NiM content being released on April 8th (hopefully), we will not be taking any more offers for runs starting on March 11th. This means we now have limited spots available for Entity or HM DF/DP runs. If you are interested please let me know so we can lock in a date/time for your run. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...