Dark Protection

Arkedius

Im 55 and yes, i don't know if is a bug or what . I have it when i pop out of stealth i get the 3 stacks then proceed to do chain lightning and when the cast ends no buff and the stack of course falls since i guess the game thinks that is applied. i know is weird and i wish i could have more info on it .

you have to build 3 stacks of harnessed darkness with wither/shock and then channel your force lightning to get your 4 stacks of dark protection. If you're saying you got 3 stacks of HD and are still not getting it I would suggest a bug report and/or video of the problem.

I've noticed this too lately, it feels like a ~50% chance that dark protection will trigger with full harnessed darkness stacks. I am very surprised I havent seen more threads on this subject. I have not tried since the patch so maybe they stealth fixed it /fingersCrossed

I've noticed this too lately, it feels like a ~50% chance that dark protection will trigger with full harnessed darkness stacks. I am very surprised I havent seen more threads on this subject. I have not tried since the patch so maybe they stealth fixed it /fingersCrossed

If you see this happening, please: upload your combat log so we can take a look at it. It may be possible that a specific series of events causes this to happen, and it would be much easier for BW to fix the problem if they already knew exactly what caused it.

They fixed the issue where stacks wouldn't apply if the tick was resisted, but if you do not deal damage with FL, you won't apply stacks of DP.

For example, during the Past/Future phases of Calphy, once he's been pushed to 30% and is "stunned" and shielded, you can no longer use FL to rebuild stacks prior to leaving (unless there's a crystal handy in the 2nd round) because your FL won't damage the target.

If you're in a situation where you are able to deal damage and still not getting stacks, it is likely a bug, and logging might help illuminate what's happening.

Anyone having problem with this? i build the 3 stacks but when i do force lightning is not being apply. anyone know about this.

I've found that if you spam Shock/Project and Wither/SlowTime. too much, lose the graphic - it renders Force Lightning/Telekinetic Throw ineffective. FL/TKT will still deal crit damage but it wont apply the self buff.

They fixed the issue where stacks wouldn't apply if the tick was resisted, but if you do not deal damage with FL, you won't apply stacks of DP.

For example, during the Past/Future phases of Calphy, once he's been pushed to 30% and is "stunned" and shielded, you can no longer use FL to rebuild stacks prior to leaving (unless there's a crystal handy in the 2nd round) because your FL won't damage the target.

If you're in a situation where you are able to deal damage and still not getting stacks, it is likely a bug, and logging might help illuminate what's happening.

Well, that's retarded... I already don't like Dark Protection, but that puts the icing on the cake. My only issue with it is, that when I use Force Lightning, I have to fully channel it to get all 4 stacks if I started from 0 stacks... that's the only qualm I have against the ability... I want my self heals with better armor rating back and I want it NAO.

Well, that's retarded... I already don't like Dark Protection, but that puts the icing on the cake. My only issue with it is, that when I use Force Lightning, I have to fully channel it to get all 4 stacks if I started from 0 stacks... that's the only qualm I have against the ability... I want my self heals with better armor rating back and I want it NAO.

If you didn't get your full FL off with self-heals, you didn't get the max benefit out of that, so how do you see this as being any different? We're more stable than before, and it seems the only QoL improvement that really may need to happen is a slight increase in up time to make things a little more friendly for all levels of players.

If you didn't get your full FL off with self-heals, you didn't get the max benefit out of that, so how do you see this as being any different? We're more stable than before, and it seems the only QoL improvement that really may need to happen is a slight increase in up time to make things a little more friendly for all levels of players.

Completely agree. Don't get me wrong you can still manage with its current setting but that window is very tight. Stupid Oricon Champions.