The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

STWOR saved my life?!

Silverlyte

Thought fans would find this interesting..

Most of you that know me, know me as JADE-LYTE. After logging on yesterday morning and saying hello to my guild members, I heard a popping sound coming from behind a metal plate behind my wood-burning stove located on the other side of the room. I got up to investigate the noise and discovered that behind the metal plate a fire was just shooting up the enclosed chimmney area. I had enough time to get my dogs out and call for help before the entire wall was engulfed in flames and the house filled with smoke. Due to low water supply in our rural area and problems beyond anyone's control, we lost the house and the things in it BUT we are thankful to be alive and well. (If I hadn't decided to play the game at that time I would have been occupied upstairs in the first room that filled with smoke and completely burned. So, now my husband will never again be on my case again for loving the game so much.) As soon as I can, I will be getting a new system so that I can join you again ingame soon. :)

Edited by Silverlyte
submitted it, accidentally, becore having a chance to proofread it.

Thought fans would find this interesting..

Most of you that know me, know me as JADE-LYTE. After logging on yesterday morning and saying hello to my guild members, I heard a popping sound coming from behind a metal plate behind my wood-burning stove located on the other side of the room. I got up to investigate the noise and discovered that behind the metal plate a fire was just shooting up the enclosed chimmney area. I had enough time to get my dogs out and call for help before the entire wall was engulfed in flames and the house filled with smoke. Due to low water supply in our rural area and problems beyond anyone's control, we lost the house and the things in it BUT we are thankful to be alive and well. (If I hadn't decided to play the game at that time I would have been occupied upstairs in the first room that filled with smoke and completely burned. So, now my husband will never again be on my case again for loving the game so much.) As soon as I can, I will be getting a new system so that I can join you again ingame soon. :)

God bless. That's a heck of an ordeal.