Act 1 Planet Lore Week!

CourtneyWoods

I am positive that Imperial Quesh happens after Republic Quesh. Moff Dracen is spared in the light side Republic quests, which are canon, so it's completely plausible that he escapes afterward. Broga, on the other hand, dies in the (apparently canon) dark side Imperial quests, and the Republic questline clearly can't happen afterwards.

So, yes, I'm fairly sure the Empire won on Quesh.

I am positive that Imperial Quesh happens after Republic Quesh. Moff Dracen is spared in the light side Republic quests, which are canon, so it's completely plausible that he escapes afterward. Broga, on the other hand, dies in the (apparently canon) dark side Imperial quests, and the Republic questline clearly can't happen afterwards.

I'm pretty sure that the "Dark Side choices for the Empire/Light Side choices for the Republic = Canon" is just a convention that Wookieepedia has chosen to use to handle the mountain of contradictory choices that they'd have to deal with otherwise.

I don't think any other source has said anything about that rule of thumb being treated as the "official" canon, and I don't think we'll have any sort of "what they really did" canon established while the game is still active, if ever.

I'm pretty sure that the "Dark Side choices for the Empire/Light Side choices for the Republic = Canon" is just a convention that Wookieepedia has chosen to use to handle the mountain of contradictory choices that they'd have to deal with otherwise.

I don't think any other source has said anything about that rule of thumb being treated as the "official" canon, and I don't think we'll have any sort of "what they really did" canon established while the game is still active, if ever.

If not that, Jelthra and possibly Portho also die in the Imperial quests, but are both alive in the Republic side. Portho might have been spared too, but Jelthra's always dead.

Other way around, I think; Dracen is already free and in command in the Imperial-side quests, and he doesn't get captured until the end of the Republic-side quests, so those happen after.

Other way around, I think; Dracen is already free and in command in the Imperial-side quests, and he doesn't get captured until the end of the Republic-side quests, so those happen after.

No. He could have escaped and returned to command to start the Empire quests, but Jelthra couldn't have returned to life for the Republic ones.

If not that, Jelthra and possibly Portho also die in the Imperial quests, but are both alive in the Republic side. Portho might have been spared too, but Jelthra's always dead.

I just did 'pub side Quest last week, and pretty sure I did all the quests available, I don't remember ever seeing Jelthra. One of the reasons I was pretty sure Imp comes later is that Broga is the only Hutt you see as a 'pub.

I just did 'pub side Quest last week, and pretty sure I did all the quests available, I don't remember ever seeing Jelthra. One of the reasons I was pretty sure Imp comes later is that Broga is the only Hutt you see as a 'pub.

Jelthra doesn't appear personally, but the "leaders of the Three Families" are mentioned, and the Families are more or less wiped out in any case at the end of the Empire's quests.