Mob Stealing during Rakghoul Event

Nishki

Certain high value monsters, in particular Catalyst and Shellshock, have been "stolen" from those who tagged them on a regular basis during this event. Basically, here's an example: I tag Catalyst with my gunslinger, get it about half dead and a group of 2 or more come along, not of my party. They taunt the catalyst off me and lure it down the tunnel until it resets. At that point the other character in their party is back at the spawn point and tags it, completing the steal. I have no taunt so I can't grab it back. This is such a well known ploy at this point that most people trying to get a catalyst kill are using their guardians, shadows, and vanguards and not even bothering with other characters. Literally, there were steal attempts on the last 4 catalysts I tagged. I lost the first one, but got wise and switched to my shadow and was able to keep the last 3.

I also observed several steals on Shellshock as well.

The solution to this would be to not allow a monster to be taunted unless your group has tagged it. I surely hope you will implement such a change to minimize mob stealing and griefing in the future, especially before the next rakghoul event.

Thank you.