darth angral -can not interrupt

tanerb

ok here is my problem with this guy. when he starts to channel his abilities, I try to interrupt using force kick and force stasis however it does not work. I see my ability goes to gcd however no animation and no effect is seen. his ability resolves and hit me. I am level 28, I wonder if there is a level requirement for him to be interrupted. any suggestion would be appreciated. I used interrupts before with no issues until now so I am abit surprised it is not working at all

ok here is my problem with this guy. when he starts to channel his abilities, I try to interrupt using force kick and force stasis however it does not work. I see my ability goes to gcd however no animation and no effect is seen. his ability resolves and hit me. I am level 28, I wonder if there is a level requirement for him to be interrupted. any suggestion would be appreciated. I used interrupts before with no issues until now so I am abit surprised it is not working at all

Force stasis does dmg but no lifting effect on tough enemies. Force Kick has a chance to miss. What level is Darth Angral (sorry, it's been a while)?

The problem is indeed in you being lv28. Darth Angral is lv32 if I'm not mistaken? An elite or champion mob that's 4 levels higher than you will have a very high change of resisting all your attacks, including interrupts. While it is possible to kill him on your level (27 should be impossible afaik, the resist change is enormous with 5 levels disparity), it really is down to luck. The easiest way to advance your plot is to level for a bit, even one level will help a lot.

The class story chapter-end boss fights can be a bit of a nasty shock to the unprepared, as most of them are significantly more difficult than anything that has come before, and when playing for the first time you just aren't expecting that. If you are under-levelled and/or undergeared you may well have trouble. Edited by PLynkes

FYI, if the enemy is one that can't be interrupted, your interrupt skills (like Force Kick) will actually be dimmed out in your quickbar, and you will not be able to activate them at all. And as pointed out, certain damaging abilities, like Force Stasis, which prevent a target from acting, will still do damage, but not apply their stun/hold effect.

• 4 weeks later...

I beat him yesterday on my lvl 29 guardian. Took about 5-6 tries to get the interrupting timed right but it is doable at this level. Shortly before the fight was over he landed one big hit costing me 80 % of my HP, but master strike just came back and finished him.

Maybe at lvl 28 he still resist too many of your interrupts, at lvl 29 its fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.