PvP Gear

Elephantking

I have a level 40 Sith Marauder and wanted to level him to 55 and get the Ranked set. But i was wondering if i takes too long and a new ranked set comes out, will i still be able to get the ranked set because I like it and want to have the set. I heard that it goes to the section where u buy it with normal comms. I just needed an answer. I'd probably have my toon level 55 and have conqueror gear before the end of February so i wanted to get a straight answer.

Thanks.

:rak_03::tran_cool::rak_angelic::tran_mad::csw_fett::csw_xwing::csw_probe::i_mad::jawa_biggrin::jawa_cool:

I have a level 40 Sith Marauder and wanted to level him to 55 and get the Ranked set. But i was wondering if i takes too long and a new ranked set comes out, will i still be able to get the ranked set because I like it and want to have the set. I heard that it goes to the section where u buy it with normal comms. I just needed an answer. I'd probably have my toon level 55 and have conqueror gear before the end of February so i wanted to get a straight answer.

Thanks.

:rak_03::tran_cool::rak_angelic::tran_mad::csw_fett::csw_xwing::csw_probe::i_mad::jawa_biggrin::jawa_cool:

Obroan will most likely become the gear you buy with regular comms once the next tier of gear is introduced.

Thanks.

No new gear has been announced yet that I am aware of, and when it finally is, you likely have about a month or so before it goes live.

That said, if you like the looks of Obroan, be warned you likely will have to trade in its shells if you ever intend to upgrade to the next ranked set when it does come out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.