The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Busted abilities

AussieAlan

Is there a place where I can find what abilities are busted?, I have 2 stacks on the ability sever tendon which is supposed to immobilize the target for 2 second and nothing happens.

I would like to know if its busted or something I am not doing right.

It's not busted. Immobilize is a root, not a stun, so it will have less value in pve when the mobs can still shoot at you.

If you used it in a pvp environment, there are a few classes that get a short duration stun and root immunity. Guardians and Juggs are immune after a leap when in shien form, Mara's and sents in carnage/combat can break roots with force camo, troopers and bountyhunters with some hold the line nonsense or some other jazz (I don't play this class but it's when you see the yellow ring under their feet), Sage and Sorc healers when they're using force speed and because it's delivered through a tech ability Sins and Shadows when they use force shroud and tank sins and shadows can break immobilize with force speed as well.

There may be more in certain specs among the classes, but all of these immunity's last seconds. It's just a matter of knowing the animations and waiting them out before using it for a root. The talent is defiantly still worth the 2 points for pvp, not so much if your pve focused.

Edited by Ridickilis