Low endurance for Guardian?

UnclePickle

Hey all,

I'm a 22 Guardian trying to tank, but I'm concerned about my low amount of endurance. I believe it's around 325. My armor is 2000 and my damage reduction is 34%, but I have even less health than one of the Smugglers I play with. There's no way that can be right.

I build endurance and strength items. Is there something I'm missing?

There's two types of str/endurance equipment/mods. Might has high str/very low end and guardian has slightly less str but alot more end (I think at one point I had to choose between might 17 str/6 end, guardian 15 str/15 end or something like that). Obviously the very low endurance equipment is mostly aimed at sentinels and very dps oriented guardian so if you want to tank make sure when picking your mods/gear to get the ones with high endurance.

Also at the lower levels endurance is a lot more common for every class than it is later on. My Sage used to have the same health as my tanking friend from Esseles to Athiss. Now though at level 40 my friend has almost double my health.

Your endurance may be low for now, but rest assured that as long as you choose the correct gear, your health will scale much faster than everyone else's.

Do you have an earpiece / implants / relics? The extra endurance from those 5 items makes a huge difference. If you haven't found any, try looking on the auction house (global market kiosk, whatever they call it) and buy a few cheap ones for the stat boosts. I didn't spend much money on mine.

Do you have an earpiece / implants / relics? The extra endurance from those 5 items makes a huge difference. If you haven't found any, try looking on the auction house (global market kiosk, whatever they call it) and buy a few cheap ones for the stat boosts. I didn't spend much money on mine.

Good idea, I'll buy some when I get home.

Is there a rough number Guardians should aim at to have for Endurance at certain levels? I know the more the merrier, but is there a minimum recommended number? Like level x10 or something?

At least double that (x20) if we're talking Endurance.

Can't find any pics of me at 22 with my inv open but I got one at 23 with 489 End, as others have said there's a lot of people (Not even neutral) who need to equip Implants, Ear Piece, Relics and find social heavy armour and fill it with the best guardian mods/hilts etc.

At 40 I have 11675 health with I actually think is exactly 1000 end. To top it off, 43.48% reduction/18.30def chance/29%shield chance/33% absorb and even then I can probably find a few more upgraded parts. Let's me tank 4 elites my level without a sweat (player healer of course!!)