How is pub doing on pvp in this server?

porthis

There's some good players on the pub side. They stand out like a sore thumb in the crowd of window lickers, so you should be alright finding 2 people to fill a group.

Ok, we will try to find 2 good sents. How is the quality of the ranked here, like is it best vs best most the time or is it like harbinger where most the teams arent necessarily the best. We just want competition seeing as on harbinger we always end up sudden deathing it with just me and him left after they burst down our dps or when that doesnt happen its just us face stomping them.

If you're looking to just do regs I've heard the pubs are pretty good on harbinger and bastion. When I left JC it was pretty even between both factions. For ranked I'm not sure about bastion but JC ranked doesn't exist and I've got a few friends on pot5 that came from harbinger who pretty much said the same thing. So far ranked you're SOL. POT5 seems to be the place to be for ranked on NA servers. Best you can do is look for a guild and group with them.

Agreed. I moved all pub characters that I leveled on Pot5 to my original server....Jedi Covenant. I have been able to luck into some queues for solo ranked on JC but those pops are few and far between. The Bastion is much more consistent in regs than JC but, when the old old guard of JC comes out to play, things get intense. JC still has a lot of very good players, they just dont bother much with the pvp scene anymore.

Edited by Nickodemous

Reps won quite a few last night. It just depends sometimes.

Did some matches tonight and pubs were spawn ****** them kinda hope it is better during the day. (Prolly will suck for me during the day anyways seeing as my healer only comes on at night since he lives in another country.)

Don't really get why everyone is bashing the pub side. Is that what we do nowadays, PUBs suck so we make mirror classes on the IMP side? So it's actually a challenge to win in solo ranked because you're going to have ****** pugs? OH GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. I thought people PvP on this server for competition. Since I came to this server I've gained around 350 rating, started at 1550 and at 1900 now. A couple of my buddies and I who have recently transferred over are enjoying it a lot. I hope to see more competent pub players transfer over for solo ranked. (and group of course)

• 2 weeks later...