Revan's Armor

VenomoSith

I have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with how difficult it is to get the Mask of Revan as well as a few other items of his, I would suggest that when the shipment 1 hypercrate ends, it be added to the cartel market in the equipment category. I hope to see support form fellow revan fans

Rarity and flash is expensive. Its a first come first serve basis on shipment releases. where its quantity and rarity affect its value.

I bought the belt and gloves for barely 200-500k each when that pack first came out. Helm? Traded a White Hawkeye for it.

Pretty soon Malak's will be just as expensive because its been put out of the C.M. too.

Edited by Magnusheart

Id pay cartel coins personally for something like this, the idea of being able to buy revans set maybe others in equipment I personally like.

Point of them being in gamble packs, to spend even more CC coins. See what they did? Put a high demand product in a randomized gamble option.

The mask isn't worth 6 million I know for a fact, someone once put it for the normal price of 189k, that's normal, I will not let them try to get every credit in the world for it, and they lost the reputation items to buy it for 100k so whats the damn point, just put it on the market, id pay 9400 cartel coins for it

Things are worth what people pay for it. There's always the rich one with 20 billion credits who won't raise an eyebrow at a mask of 10 million. People know this and target those people, knowing in a week or two, it'll be sold for that price.

Well maybe it's an idea that for the right CC price, you can unlock items from the collections menu which are embargoed which would be bound to person/legacy.

Personally? I think anyone can buy anything. Work for it, keep doing dailies and what not, make credits. In a week or two, you can buy that mask off the GTN if you really want it. Credit limits on free 2 play? Well you don't expect that all the area/game content is available to free 2 play mode either, so that rare expansive items can't be bought isn't too surprising. The question is how bad you want it, instant gratification should never be rewarded.

The mask isn't worth 6 million I know for a fact, someone once put it for the normal price of 189k, that's normal, I will not let them try to get every credit in the world for it, and they lost the reputation items to buy it for 100k so whats the damn point, just put it on the market, id pay 9400 cartel coins for it

Just listen to yourself. You'd pay 9400 cartel coins for it, but you won't buy a hypercrate of the newest pack for a little over 6000 coins...SELL that, for about 8 to 12 million depending on your server and the GTn weather, and just buy the damned mask?

Nothing in the game is worth 6mil, or 1 mill for that matter.

• 3 months later...

The world of idiotic greedy a-holes that live ONLY, and for NOTHING ELSE, than to take every solitary cursed Credit or dollar or pound you will ever have - dorky GREED controls them, and they are idiotic enough to endulge themselves with it with - "Of course!" OVERPRICING!

So what do I do if I get the same rare items? I sell it for the lowest price possible that still earns me a profit, while getting SPAMMED with mails of being to cheap. I AM GENEROUS! If they cannot tolerate someome elses generosity, they can suck my stick and DIE! And since I sell so MUCH all the time, I get huge profits in the long run. Far more rewarding, AND I even help poor players, F2Ps included, get stuff they normally can't get due to the idiotic overpricing that so many buttheads use.