Time to decide!!!

LordKunz

With the return of Urdnought, its time for this server to decide who's the real Urd here.

UrdnotSheperd or the other guy.

I'll cast my vote and say UrdnotSheperd, cause well after playing the guy multiple times I say he deserves it.

Miles you better check yourself, before you wreck yourself

You cannot call out this kind of stuff when you know nothing of the name Urd.

Shep knows what the name means, what it embodies, and what it symbolizes. If we must have a blood duel* than it will be decided by ourselves, not by the likes of you

TL&DR = Miles sit down, this isn't your ball court son

*= Rap Battle - coin flip determines who raps first - challenger calls the coin - 5 minute raps with both sides getting a 1 min throw down at the end

"You think Urdnot is your name? You merely adopted the name Urd. I was born with it, molded by it, I had not seen another Urd till I was already but a man, and all it was to me was a name steal. The name Urd betrays you, because it belongs to me."

I support this factual statement.

Death to the imposter. BC needs its true Urd.

Sure I can, just did.

And I don't need to be told by an American such as yourself to check myself.

You should just accept the truth. You left for 6 months or more, another better Urd came in and took your place.

So check yourself bub.

Obviously Urdnought, he was the original Urd. Thus will he always remain the original Urd, even if a thousand people include the word 'Urd' in their names. The original simply can not be replaced.

Real Urd = The First Urd.

The First Urd = The Original Urd.

The Original Urd = Urdnought.

Denying this logic, is contradicting yourself.

Thread can be closed now.

Thanks for havin my back Zu :cool:

I'm not the Urd this server deserves, but I am the Urd this server needs.

I see the point of this thread now, as we have it backwards. Helz brings up the true meaning, for you see:

You are the Urd BC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt you.

Because you can take it. Because you're not an Urd.

You're the silent guardian.

A watchful protector.

The Dark Urdnought.

Dearest Mr. Yormik,

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that lowbie alts have been created and can be found by a pvp terminal near you.*

*Does not guarantee longevity. Is not to be held accountable for bouts of stupidity. Does not guarantee the presence of the sorc formerly named Jaadis. May cause involuntary spasms and bleeding of the ears.

*Does not guarantee longevity. Is not to be held accountable for bouts of stupidity. Does not guarantee the presence of the sorc formerly named Jaadis. May cause involuntary spasms and bleeding of the ears.

Side effects include headache, swelling, lack of muscle movement and stiff health bars.

To avoid long term injury, seek out immediate medical attention with a stiff health bar lasting more than 4 hours.

Ask your doctor about daily exposure to Jaadis with a free 30 day trial.