Any one want to play a new Jedi character ?

IsaacDust

i used to play this game a lot with some mates but we all stooped and now i want to play again but i don't relay want to play on my own so i was wondering if anyone would like to team up and start a new character. I want to play jedi as last time i played as sith if anyone wants to play please message me.

I am in the UK time and play all day on Tuesday, Wednesday and on rthe weekends but on any other days i get back form college at 5 O'clock

Also i would like it better if you had a mic and will talk so it is more fun just tell me your steam id and we can set off on out journey :D

Little hint; Tell people which server you are on, asking them to join you and telling them when is all very good, but they still need to know where (and don't say Tython).

I did say message me i think i would tell them all that info once we are in skype calm your **** mate

I did say message me i think i would tell them all that info once we are in skype calm your **** mate

I thought that was actually a pretty reasonable suggestion. Why waste someone else's time (and yours) if they play on a different server anyway? Unless you really don't care which server you roll your new character on.

If you do have a "home" server, you may want to post this request in the server-specific forum. Anyone reading there might be more willing/interested than your average General Discussion reader here. Just an idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.