A possible improvement on the subscription card plan for subscribers

JJTEAMA

if one thing can be changed about the subscription cards for the game it should be that there was a countdown clock so the only time that is being used up on the card is the time you're actually playing swotor.

Then when the countdown clock hits 0 that it's time to buy new Card .

to change th to change the physical subscription cards but you buy in the stores for the benefit of the subscriber

And on that point what is the point of packaging something that is the size of a credit card inside a box. That is the size of a DVD case or PS game. ?

I mean you open those things up and you expect her to be a disc inside. But its just a little card. It wouldn't be so bad if you could use the disc case. that does not have that does not have a case. But with the way its molded on the inside I don't think you can

It seems like a waste a packaging and resources

Is anybody if there is anybody would like to discuss this matter please write anything you would like to say to me in capital letter format or please make the font size much much bigger bigger than standard font text that is on this forum thank you very much

if one thing can be changed about the subscription cards for the game it should be that there was a countdown clock so the only time that is being used up on the card is the time you're actually playing swotor.

Then when the countdown clock hits 0 that it's time to buy new Card .

to change th to change the physical subscription cards but you buy in the stores for the benefit of the subscriber

And on that point what is the point of packaging something that is the size of a credit card inside a box. That is the size of a DVD case or PS game. ?

I mean you open those things up and you expect her to be a disc inside. But its just a little card. It wouldn't be so bad if you could use the disc case. that does not have that does not have a case. But with the way its molded on the inside I don't think you can

It seems like a waste a packaging and resources

Is anybody if there is anybody would like to discuss this matter please write anything you would like to say to me in capital letter format or please make the font size much much bigger bigger than standard font text that is on this forum thank you very much

Whether you use a prepaid card or a credit card, you are paying for a specific number of calendar days, not "played" days.