Great Matches this morning Imps!

Whitelightr

Could have fooled me. Most of the teams I play GSF with on imperial side are god awful and all I see is the same pubs farming kills off the imps every night. I don't even come in expecting win any of my GSF matches, except for the rare time I actually get some of the rare good players on our side. If the games were even close most of the time I wouldn't complain buts its overwhelmingly one sided. Edited by Nickious

Could have fooled me. Most of the teams I play GSF with on imperial side are god awful and all I see is the same pubs farming kills off the imps every night. I don't even come in expecting win any of my GSF matches, except for the rare time I actually get some of the rare good players on our side. If the games were even close most of the time I wouldn't complain buts its overwhelmingly one sided.

For the most part I agree with you. Its usually one sided and a boring match. But this morning the Imps that queue'd brought their A-game and did pretty dang good, even lost a few to them. As for the last part, believe me I've tried to keep it interesting for the Imps. Matches that end 1000:100 are no fun for anyone! But people usually dont want to listen and 3cap anyways :(.

Edited by Whitelightr