Space slugs?

Sadishist

We can't risk our mission for every backwater station in the galaxy. We shall leave them to their fate.

Ahh... The thrills when you send your team in to clear it because you're a moronic daredevil, and then your fully maxed boarding member dies. Crap :p

Ahh... The thrills when you send your team in to clear it because you're a moronic daredevil, and then your fully maxed boarding member dies. Crap :p

Yep... I avoid all the risky crew options. I don't know why but I have a serious issue with losing crew :eek: Only time I won't restart is if I'm at the flagship.

Yep... I avoid all the risky crew options. I don't know why but I have a serious issue with losing crew :eek: Only time I won't restart is if I'm at the flagship.

I remember one time when all my members were dying and then the thing appears 'You've won' (or whatever it says, can't remember) and then I realize that my Artillery Laser annihilated the flagship :D

Gotta love the Federation (?) Cruiser. But yes, I'll restart if sh*t hits the fan and my crew dies, too

I remember one time when all my members were dying and then the thing appears 'You've won' (or whatever it says, can't remember) and then I realize that my Artillery Laser annihilated the flagship :D

Gotta love the Federation (?) Cruiser. But yes, I'll restart if sh*t hits the fan and my crew dies, too

Yeah that's the Federation Cruiser :D Too bad it can't use stealth, but essentially 5 free damage every 20 seconds (unless zoltan shield :mad:) is pretty awesome.

BTW if you want to see a good longplay series for FTL + mods check out Vanguard of Valor. He's also started a Freelancer longplay, which is awesome as I played that game a lot... I wish he'd do SWTOR but he tends to play indie games (exception is new X Com).

Well this thread deviated from SWTOR quite a bit. It's all the slugs fault! *shakes fist*

Yeah that's the Federation Cruiser :D Too bad it can't use stealth, but essentially 5 free damage every 20 seconds (unless zoltan shield :mad:) is pretty awesome.

BTW if you want to see a good longplay series for FTL + mods check out Vanguard of Valor. He's also started a Freelancer longplay, which is awesome as I played that game a lot... I wish he'd do SWTOR but he tends to play indie games (exception is new X Com).

Well this thread deviated from SWTOR quite a bit. It's all the slugs fault! *shakes fist*

Yeah, have seen him, but I've played FTL too much, up to a good 70 hours or so :p

ANYHOW, back on topic: It'd be nice with some moving enviroment, actually, so I'd be for it. But it really doesn't matter if we're for or against it, as BW most likely won't listen ;)