The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Lord's Armors

Vorpaledged

Just so you are aware. your Kotor 2 Dark Jedi Master robes are a MOD. Player made.

The REAL Kotor 2 robes.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

They didn't make Nihilius Robe's because they didn't like the set being seperated in different packs.

They said they are no longer making changes to Revans.

Edited by Magnusheart

Yes, it is a skin of the actual Armor from the game though, only with those added Blue lights, making it similar to the Heavy Exoskeleton Armor in the game.

You mean the way they separated Revan's Armor? lol

Yes I know, it was merely something that I would have liked to have seen, instead of the way they made it.

Edited by Vorpaledged

I like the way the character holds his saber, i've seen it many times and guess it's part of the fighting style and wonder if it would be a good idea to implement a Stance like that for one of the classes. The Armor is also different and I wouldn't mind it in game, in fact any armor set that Doesn't look like a re-skin is fine with me!

I like the way the character holds his saber, i've seen it many times and guess it's part of the fighting style and wonder if it would be a good idea to implement a Stance like that for one of the classes. The Armor is also different and I wouldn't mind it in game, in fact any armor set that Doesn't look like a re-skin is fine with me!

The stance would be Vaapad most likely, it's a variation on Juyo, and can also be used dual wielding, it's full of flips and spinning attacks (Darth Maul). It's my favorite style, but unfortunately, it's invented by Mace Windu and Sora Bulq in about 3000 years :/

Edited by orangefishboy

The stance would be Vapaad most likely, it's a variation on Juyo, and can also be used dual wielding, it's full of flips and spinning attacks (Darth Maul). It's my favorite style, but unfortunately, it's invented by Mace Windu and Sora Bulq in about 3000 years :/

If they wanted to break lore though, they could put it high up in annihilation as an advanced form with more effects, and do the same with other skill trees.

The stance would be Vaapad most likely, it's a variation on Juyo, and can also be used dual wielding, it's full of flips and spinning attacks (Darth Maul). It's my favorite style, but unfortunately, it's invented by Mace Windu and Sora Bulq in about 3000 years :/

it's actually a varient of Shien

Need more sith armors like this instead of the stupid purple spiked stuff with huge shoulderpads we get so often.

Half the sith I encounter in this game look like a joke. Igniting a purple saber instead of a red one usually doesnt improve things either.

• 1 month later...

You people saying "that doesn't exist yet because of the timeline"

That doesn't mean Bioware can't make something similar. You think only that one character ever wore anything like that? Wrong.

There could be armor very similar to Vader, Talon, Ventress, etc. It's a VIDEO GAME after all.

Maybe I'm just wrong then. Most of his fighting is supposed to be Juyo though, I think most of the backhand stance you see is just when he isn't fighting actually.

yea it's a reverse shien grip. Frankly im glad we don't have it. While Starkiller obviously pwns with it, it's a very unattractive form and frankly looks very impractical.