Worst cartel pack ever

KarmaForce

Just got done opening the packs in my hypercrate and it turns out one of the few things I've been looking forward to is yet another major let down.

I've never opened a hypercrate this fast, usually I'd stop to ogle at what I got or show something off. The only time I showed something off was the one speeder because it was just another reskin of the Arno windoscorpion but with more engines on the back, lame.

The ammount of standard crates of slightly altered old armor was disgusting. I kept getting that crap and so many copies of each.

BW has no imagination or creativity or a clue as to how NOT to piss off people

I think the new pack is pretty awesome. The fact that there is GS stuff, makes it unique to the previous packs and there is actually some bad *** looking sets of armor imho. The fact that they added black dye to the pack makes it very nice indeed.

Here are some of the cool things I got in a hyper-crate:

Imperial’s White Engine Reactant Color Module

K-52 Demolisher Skin

Interstellar Regulator’s Blaster Rifle Aurek

Battleworn Triumvirate Armor Set

Jori Daragon’s Armor Set

Mountain Explorer Armor Set

3 x Dejarik Emote

Crying Emote

Blizz Customization 6

2 x Primary Black Dye Module

Rep Items (20k worth)

Sometimes gambling can pay, but most of times it does not. Good Luck!

Edited by TeganKing

Republic White gas cannister.

Every single set in a hypercrate

x2 of the strike fighter simulator

tauntaun

2x black primary only

Republic Gunship

That new jet black mount.

and a lot more to make me happy in this pack.

Did the Dye fix everything? I haven't seen any on the GTN to look myself.

ive been finding out that most of the cartel packs just plain suck. way too expensive. now if they were 150 they might be ok but for 300 something way too much junk to be worth it.

also how is there already new items in the GTN?? is there a way to unbind it from you for those 2 and a half days?? that's the most annoying part about the damn things... being stuck with junk you don't want

Just got done opening the packs in my hypercrate and it turns out one of the few things I've been looking forward to is yet another major let down.

I've never opened a hypercrate this fast, usually I'd stop to ogle at what I got or show something off. The only time I showed something off was the one speeder because it was just another reskin of the Arno windoscorpion but with more engines on the back, lame.

The ammount of standard crates of slightly altered old armor was disgusting. I kept getting that crap and so many copies of each.

BW has no imagination or creativity or a clue as to how NOT to piss off people

I smell a troll.

Either that or a child who didn't get what he wanted for christmas and wasn't smart enough to ask for cash so he could buy what he wanted later.