Hey TOFN

Jakev-

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our girls usually poses the natural kind of beauty. :)

This girl looks like scientificly made barbie doll..

She's known as the "real barbie", came across a docu on her on YT a while ago, and she's not Russian. She's from Ukraine or something.

And is that Blink the sorc from Shadowlands? Did ID run low on new recruits or something because I remember your performance on sorc as being average at best (worse than Churb). I find it hard to believe that someone who's not even in the top on sorc will excel on other classes, seeing how sorcs/sages mechanically are the easiest to play.

She's known as the "real barbie", came across a docu on her on YT a while ago, and she's not Russian. She's from Ukraine or something.

And is that Blink the sorc from Shadowlands? Did ID run low on new recruits or something because I remember your performance on sorc as being average at best (worse than Churb). I find it hard to believe that someone who's not even in the top on sorc will excel on other classes, seeing how sorcs/sages mechanically are the easiest to play.

Nope I do not have a sorc called blink. I also did not claim to excel at any class. In fact, I'm utter **** at all classes. Come on PTS and roll us.

Im not the one to represent ToFN, i havent even won the local tournament at AC stage.

Iye check my sig and my lvls

Very ranked ready!

I told you to wait for real pvpers like Bonsai, Karn, Skyrush, Roudy, etc, etc.

Or do you think they check server forum every hour?

*** Roudy wheres my vodka ( russian standard platium if u take favs) and btw muricas are ok...

if you see the arena teams in game tell them to check forums? :rak_04:
They have synchronized swim practice at 5 PM EST. Well, the few who are still around. A tragedy took place last year when the team leader got a heart attack during practice....and the rest were pretty hardcore so half the team wiped.

We do, I won't wake up at 6 AM though. Think our guys can play, but during EU time, so...

ty for response, yeah I don't know russian time let me know lol.

On saturday I can probably get my guys on at any time

Edited by Jakev-

ty for response, yeah I don't know russian time let me know lol.

On saturday I can probably get my guys on at any time

We have 2 F2Pers in a team and they cant access PTS though :>

P.S. I'll try to get a team going but cant guarantee.

Edited by Roudysgoodguy