Hey TOFN

Jakev-

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fear leads to the dark side

Ouch, you are very mean again! :rak_01:

Americans can never fall to the dark side, ever since they start to spread out liberties and democracy they are permanently light tier V.

Every American is The Pure and The Exceptional.

Nonetheless, I still had fun playing different teams win or lose :D. I'd like to try playing them with my other team as well, Still pending on date/time.

Eximan if you are reading this now, try to memorize the statement above as an example of adequate reaction on losing a duel/wz/arena.

As you can observe, author didn't mention cold hand(s)/ddos attack/lag or any other excuses. ;)

One final "trick" you failed to learn at US servers..

Edited by helloder

Eximan if you are reading this now, try to memorize the statement above as an example of adequate reaction on losing a duel/wz/arena.

As you can observe, author didn't mention cold hand(s)/ddos attack/lag or any other excuses. ;)

All dem shots fired :eek:

Wrong. This "Insomniaq" guy was talking trash about European teams before and now that Roudy's team and Bend It's team stomped them he acts nice. Not quite a kind of person you want to take examples from.

btw Europe>US. Kinda proven.

Wrong. This "Insomniaq" guy was talking trash about European teams before and now that Roudy's team and Bend It's team stomped them he acts nice. Not quite a kind of person you want to take examples from.

You are wrong.

Eximan acted the same way bfeore he lost, AND after he lost.

Acting nice after you lose is kinda rare in an MMO, so I'd gladly take an example from him

Edited by Aerilas

btw Europe>US. Kinda proven.

1) Thats the whole point. Easy to talk before they fight, after they fight admitting you were wrong? thats very different.

2) afaik, the very best US teams didn't fight ours, for the simple reason of timings/how long it took people to get ready, although several of the "better" US teams were quite convincingly stomped all over, these being teams that usually put up a fight vs the better yanks.

3) I'm epic

Im just saying, but nearly all of the top US teams had already unsubbed/sold their accs by now. The top 3 teams, MvP/Breakfast/DP were busy stomping over the other teams and all 3 of us felt there was not much competition even after trying out a new server so we gradually unsubbed. If we had been able to play against each EU much earlier on we might have stayed subbed a while longer to do so, but not really anymore. Grats to the EU teams that beat the US team though, glad to hear y'all enjoyed the PTS while it was up. Edited by Treblt