Hi All

Xandrolars

Okay, so up until Friday i was a F2P player but having played my Sith Warrior and finding how much i enjoy the story, and the fact there are seven other stories to play as well as light side/dark side choices I took the plunge and have subbed, and already I can see the difference between the F2P and the subb models. And tbh 8.99 a month isn't a bad price at all for such an engrossing game, I also like the fact that unlike another MMO, xp isn't handed to you on a plate - you get enough xp per world to set you up to start your next one, no outleveling content. Only thing I haven't done any of are Flashpoints, but that will come in time.

So this is a quick hello to everyone. *waves*

Welcome! 8.99 a month? I pay 15 dollars US. Is that the Euro monthly rate?

BTW, you will see a great deal here in the forums. Much will be chaff, some will be just amazingly annoying and some will be funny and informative. Have a look at the class forums if you haven't already. Great info and tips for your class that can make you a better player.

Okay, so up until Friday i was a F2P player but having played my Sith Warrior and finding how much i enjoy the story, and the fact there are seven other stories to play as well as light side/dark side choices I took the plunge and have subbed, and already I can see the difference between the F2P and the subb models.

Nice :) I did that too, and no regrets sofar, for similar reasons.

And tbh 8.99 a month isn't a bad price at all for such an engrossing game

8.99 Pound Sterling I presume?

I pay 11.99 Euros, which is about the same as 8.99 Pounds. But if you meant American Dollars, it would mean EA/Bioware would charge EU players almost twice as much as USA ones.

Edited by Orlogg

Okay, so up until Friday i was a F2P player but having played my Sith Warrior and finding how much i enjoy the story, and the fact there are seven other stories to play as well as light side/dark side choices I took the plunge and have subbed, and already I can see the difference between the F2P and the subb models. And tbh 8.99 a month isn't a bad price at all for such an engrossing game, I also like the fact that unlike another MMO, xp isn't handed to you on a plate - you get enough xp per world to set you up to start your next one, no outleveling content. Only thing I haven't done any of are Flashpoints, but that will come in time.

So this is a quick hello to everyone. *waves*

Hi! Have fun and enjoy the game! :)

I pay 11.99 Euros, which is about the same as 8.99 Pounds. But if you meant American Dollars, it would mean EA/Bioware would charge EU players almost twice as much as USA ones.

Here it's 109 NOK (100 being roughly the usual fee for any MMORPG) which is ≈ 13€, £10,7 or $17,7. Sort of used to this kind of thing by now.

Hello. Take your time and immerse yourself in the game. There are plenty of opportunities to explore this world and get everything you want out of it with patience. There are various events that occur that come and go, don't expect to get everything at once but in due time you will earn your rewards. Check up on the forums every so often to get an idea of what is happening, the best place to look is the Dev Tracker. Enjoy.