The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

Could we Marauders please get an armor set that looks just like: Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest ?

http://www.torhead.com/item/9vZW2be/xenotech-weaponmasters-vest

I never understood why the most Marauder-looking armor style in the game is entirely Juggernaut only.

It's not that hard to bring back armors they are already existing.

pls Bioware!

For me, only, Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest !!!!

All i want, is for all of the Rakata, Battlemaster, and War Hero gear sets to return in Cartel Market form and NOT BE PUT INTO A PACK! I would spend tons on getting the Juggernaut, Operative, and Trooper sets, those sets are friggin awesome looking, never saw Knight, Consular, Gunslinger, Marauder, Scoundrel, and Sorc armors for that tier, the Sin armor was meh, i didnt like the "Kite" look... and the Sniper set was meh at best. I still want all 8 of them though, and i want all of the Battlemaster and War Hero sets too! No more of this rediculous GTN prices, i would pay like 10$ JUST for the War Hero Bounty Hunter armor!

Hoping Bioware still reads this, but above all, I have but one wish for an armor set, that I feel should have been included from day one.

Republic snow trooper armor.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Fiiv1/REP_SNOW_TROOPER_PROMO1_zps5d23eb5a.jpg

You have it in game on a number of NPC's, but like most of the actual good looking armor pieces for troopers, we can't get it.

We go to Hoth, a planet every star wars person should know is a stupidly cold planet. We go to Illum, also stupidly cold. Were is our cold weather gear gear? (I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who plays mostly troopers, but obviously everyone should get something)

I've played off and on since early access, and plan to continue doing so. But please, PLEASE spend a little less time making armor that looks like it belongs in WoW or some other stupid mystical whatever game, and give us something a little more... "star wars-ish"

Hoping Bioware still reads this, but above all, I have but one wish for an armor set, that I feel should have been included from day one.

Republic snow trooper armor.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/Fiiv1/REP_SNOW_TROOPER_PROMO1_zps5d23eb5a.jpg

You have it in game on a number of NPC's, but like most of the actual good looking armor pieces for troopers, we can't get it.

We go to Hoth, a planet every star wars person should know is a stupidly cold planet. We go to Illum, also stupidly cold. Were is our cold weather gear gear? (I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who plays mostly troopers, but obviously everyone should get something)

I've played off and on since early access, and plan to continue doing so. But please, PLEASE spend a little less time making armor that looks like it belongs in WoW or some other stupid mystical whatever game, and give us something a little more... "star wars-ish"

I would like a Snowtrooper/Galactic Marine like helmet.

Nothing major, but the Darth Sion 'hand' piece has an incredibly cool design covering your arm with a spiky sleeve which isn't duplicated anywhere that I'm aware of.

Unfortunately, it's only on 1 arm, making you look lopsided.

I know this is accurate to Sion from KOTOR 2, and I know it's imitating various gladiator designs from the IRL ancient world. So I don't want Sion's design changed!

Instead, could you give us a new outfit which has the Sion arm-sleeve mirrored to the other arm also, so it's symmetric?

ANY removed armor/skin like

•  

• Columi/Tionese/Rakata

• Centurion/Champion/Battlemaster

• Xenotech Weaponmaster etc

additionally:

•  
  • The full set of the "Darth Kallous"-armor (seen in the Sith Inquisitor Storymission "The Kaggath") > see Picture

Edited by Phearz